Thank You PNWMAS Board Members!!

TheClark

Just wanted to take a moment to thank the current board as the term comes closer to the end.  

Many on this site are truly grateful for the hard work in front of and behind the scenes.  We went through a crash, software upgrade, tough hand off, lots of controversy.  A very thick skin was required.  And while not everyone agrees with 100% of every decision, I believe many of us can still can say 'thank you' with genuine respect and appreciation. 

A volunteer leadership position is tough.  You work hard for little in return, and often the majority of the feedback is related to improvement while the other things are just expected to work.  Many things have worked and worked well.  Ultimately for every decision made, there will always be some who agree, some who do not.  It comes with the job of making decisions.

Please join me in saying

THANK YOU!!!  :clap:

(and if you can't be positive,  please use another thread, lets keep this one thread positive!)  :nono: 

• Like 7

Yes....  Jeremy you are right...  tons of positives over this last year, some moves in the right direction.  This club is definitely on the up swing and the current BOD and Officers definitely deserve a THANK YOU!  for all the hard work..

I hope everything moves forward with the best interest of this club like it is currently!

• Like 4

Thanks for doing this I really wanted to say thanks which I have to a couple guys, but everyone that I haven't given the time to say thanks, or just don't know yet thank you! Thank you guys for making this form awesome and away to chat and get involved with other reefers! You guys are awesome!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Mitrillion
  • Like 3

Yes thank you all for the hard work. There were some really good first speakers. Some great new sponsors. I imagine there were some good raffle prizes just didn't make the meetings.???? There was a lot of expense and time getting the site up and running and a lot of growing pains. Thank you all! ????

• Like 1

I am a newer member of this forum and feel that the officers have done a really good job of welcoming new members and setting up

great events.  I have learned so much from participation in this group and it has really helped me progress in the activity.

I see that the board members have a lot of stress and want to really thank them for their volunteer time to keep this group going in

a positive direction.  There are a lot of people like myself that appreciate your hard work more than you know.

Thank you!

• Like 3

Being the latest member of the PNWMAS Board of Directors, I need to say that it has been a good experience, and that I have enjoyed working with everyone. Sure, part of the time it has been difficult and frustrating, but the majority of the time over the last 6 months has moved along nicely. We all worked together to deal with the quarreling in the forum, and how it is being dealt with now seems to be working very well. All those on the Board need to be thanked and commended for hanging in there for the duration of the term. Those people that stepped down from their positions should also be thanked for their hard work. They are all values members of our group, and choosing to not be involved in any controversy(the majority of which I missed out on!) should not be held against them! Thanks!

• Like 2

You guys are very welcome. There are some fantastic people in this club and it has been a privilege to help out the community for the last 9 years. The good people in PNWMAS are what keep the volunteers going.

Thanks to you guys for being awesome and inspiring us to do the work we do. 

:drinking:

• Like 1