Chalices---

MrBret

Going to be fragging some of them this weekend. Hurrican mummy eye, tyree bubblebum monster, miami hurricane, vivid aguariums pink boobies, original mummy eye, bazooka joe, jf crazy fox, jf jack O' lanter lepto, westside pink watermellon, super man, emerald mummy eye, wwc pink piggy, and wwc Hulk lepto(neon green)......send me a pm if there is anything your interested in, the miami hurrican is the size of a dinner plate, lol...

Geez Bret! Stop tempting me DOH!

Seriously like wanting to jump on this deal and I realize I don't have a tank!(laugh) I miss my chalices...(sad)

Smoking deal on the JF lepto!

Buy with confidence with Bret. He has great colors and healthy corals, awesome guy to deal with and his prices are insanely cheap!(nutty)

I will totally be hitting you and adam up for a chalice and zoa pack if I ever get back into the hobby!

Geez Bret! Stop tempting me DOH!

Seriously like wanting to jump on this deal and I realize I don't have a tank!(laugh) I miss my chalices...(sad)

Smoking deal on the JF lepto!

Buy with confidence with Bret. He has great colors and healthy corals, awesome guy to deal with and his prices are insanely cheap!(nutty)

I will totally be hitting you and adam up for a chalice and zoa pack if I ever get back into the hobby!

No, it's just "when" you get back DOH! (laugh)

Opps...forgot 1 more. Have 1 frag only of Widow maker. $150( 3 color ) origonaly from Emerald525, then it traveled to Mattv's place for a while, then Frankb had it, then to me :)......Thanks for the kind words Kim..And Jorge. All of these are living with the Zoa Hoard. Just not posting picks of that. too much, lol

Opps...forgot 1 more. Have 1 frag only of Widow maker. $150( 3 color ) origonaly from Emerald525' date=' then it traveled to Mattv's place for a while, then Frankb had it, then to me :)......Thanks for the kind words Kim..And Jorge. All of these are living with the Zoa Hoard. Just not posting picks of that. too much, lol[/quote']

Ohhh that was a sweet piece! I was so sad to see that one go..(sad) Do you still have the main colony? I would want a frag back if I ever get a tank. Yes Charles I said if...(laugh)

And Yes Jack I have considered a nano. My biocube was so much easier to maintain.

Sorry to hijack thread Bret! Back on topic! Bump for a great guy! Good deal on the widowmaker. Lineage is good. I originally got it from Fab1971 on reeftoreef as a group buy. Here is a link if you want to see a picture of it:

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/group-buys/95282-fab1971-chalice-group-buy.html

• 2 weeks later...