Golden Basket Reef

Re_Run

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I asked him last time if I could buy out of the tanks and he said "nope". I think he allows some people to though, the big spenders maybe? Idk though.

Regardless I have been happy with my purchases from him and will continue to buy on ebay.

I was there last week and he showed me his new SPS tanks and spent quite a bit of his time explaining what lighting and equipment he will be using. It is going to be quite a facility for SPS and I can't wait to see what is going to get in.

I e-mailed him about picking up ,My order. He called me (nice guy BTW) and said sure no prob.. for pickup of sold items is 9 to 12 7 days a week for club members. He even offered to drop them off (at no extra charge) I guess I live rather close to him and I'm on his way home or something.. Got some really sweet acans from him, can wait to see them.. I will post with pic's after they get here and in the tank.

I e-mailed him about picking up ' date='My order. He called me (nice guy BTW) and said sure no prob.. for pickup of sold items is 9 to 12 7 days a week for club members. He even offered to drop them off (at no extra charge) I guess I live rather close to him and I'm on his way home or something.. Got some really sweet acans from him, can wait to see them.. I will post with pic's after they get here and in the tank.[/quote']

Nice. I'm heading out there in a few hours myself to grab some things. (clap) Rudy is a great guy. Has amazing corals, you won't be disappointed.