Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

bswe22

There are a few things I need to get from BRS. Is anybody interested in a "group buy"?

I would like to start the group buy this coming Tuesday (if enough people are interested).

For the people that do not know how this works:

Group buys always start on a Tuesday and runs for a week. You get an email from Bulk Reef Supply on the starting tuesday and thats when you can start buying stuff. If your total is 175.00 or above you get free shipping. If its not go in with someone and have it shipped to one place and take advantage of the free shipping.

Here is a link to find all the information.... http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/Group-and-Club-Buys

All I need is your name and the email address you use to log into BRS. If you don't have an account with them, all you need to do is create one.

Thanks

Bryan

Hey bswe22 what info do i need to pm you this will be my first buy so kinda new to this whole thing. i read on brs about once the group buy starts on tuesday we can place our order right then and it will ship immadiately to us and we will be charged then or at the end of the group buy the following monday cause there is a couple things im wanting to get as well. thanks for your help

Hey bswe22 what info do i need to pm you this will be my first buy so kinda new to this whole thing. i read on brs about once the group buy starts on tuesday we can place our order right then and it will ship immadiately to us and we will be charged then or at the end of the group buy the following monday cause there is a couple things im wanting to get as well. thanks for your help

Hey Hatcher2014,

If you do not have an account set up with BRS, you will need to do that first. Once you have a BRS account just PM me your name and the email address you used to create your BRS account. On Tuesday you will get an email from BRS saying the "Group Buy" has begun and you can log into your account and purchase the items you need. (The group buy will run through the following Monday.) You will pay for them at that point and they will ship directly to the address you supply BRS. It is as simple as that. (clap)

Can't resist... sending PM

BTW, if anyone wants to piggyback an order in the OC, Clackamas, West Lynn area I'll probably be ordering enough to cover free freight

I might I was thinking about getting 5g buckets of the two part