Grand Opening!!! 23rd and 24th

Hello Everyone!!!

We will be having our Grand Opening on the weekend of June 23rd and 24th!! The meeting is on the 24th so I would imagine that most of you that plan to come will be coming on Sunday. I will be having a nice little raffle, some awesome specials, and a BBQ!!! I will update this thread with items that will be on special once I get the details all worked out so stay tuned.

I hope to see you all here!!!

Update:

So, for this weekends specials:

All Salt buckets and boxes: 10% off!!!

All Test Kits: 10% off!!!

All Food(including frozen): 10% off!!!

All Fish: Buy 3 get one Free!!!

All Inverts: Buy 3 get one Free!!!

Spend $25 on corals and get $5 in free corals!

Spend $50 on corals and get $10 in free corals!

Spend $100 on corals and get $30 in free corals!!

Spend $150 on corals and get $50 in free corals!!!

Spend $250 on corals and get $85 in free corals!!!

Spend $500 on corals and get $200 in free corals!!!

I will post specials for the Grand Opening event and PNWMAS meeting on either late Thursday or Friday sometime. There should be some good ones :)

As for today:

Today I am running a super slow Wednesday sale!! Come in today and receive 30% off of your corals if you purchase 3 or more!!! Now that's a crazy sale!!!

Tomorrow we have a couple of large orders coming in from Bali and Jarkarta. There will be some awesome fish, corals, and inverts to choose from. This should make for one nice weekend to come out to the Grand Opening!!

If anyone wants to bring anything they are welcome to. I will have burgers, dogs, vegi platter, frito/lay chip bags, cheap soda, gatorade, bottled water, and basic condiments. Any sides, special vegitarian diet needs, etc. you guys will have to bring and we can grill it or whatever :) Should be a fun BBQ assuming the weather holds up lol. I may have to buy a little pop up tent or something for the grill.