Chalice frags, and a few other things.

MrBret

It's been over a month since I made these and things are ready to go. Here is what I have with pictures to follow. Miami Hurricane 4 to 5 eyes--$35, emerald mummy eye 2 big eye's $30, hurricane mummy eye $35 (3 frags) tyree bubble gum monster 2 frags, one has 4 eyes=$55 the other has 6 eyes =$65 tyree key lime mange sherbert 2 frags with 4 to 5 eyes = $30 each a red watermelon chalice 1 frag =$65 yellow tort = $35 purple people eaters 5 polyps=$25 and a 4 polyp for $20

You guys are all going for the same piece I bet. I was looking at this thread just after Brad posted and was just about to jump all over this but held out. But I may get one thing now that I do not half to pick which ones I really want since I know they are not all still up for grabs. I will just need to trade one of you guys for a frag of the watermelon chalice which ever one gets it. But I am guessing that Kim PMed about that one just a gut feeling.

PM sent about one of the frags.

Thanks everyone! All pm's replied to. I will be making more frags of the red watermelon and will let those who didn't get it know before i post it up again. Kim did have the fastest fingers on that 1

Anyone who doesn't have my cell # here it is 503-896-3999 i know Kim is coming over saturday between 3pm and 6 everyone else i have gotten a little foggy on. Just feel free to call me to work out a time.

You guys are all going for the same piece I bet. I was looking at this thread just after Brad posted and was just about to jump all over this but held out. But I may get one thing now that I do not half to pick which ones I really want since I know they are not all still up for grabs. I will just need to trade one of you guys for a frag of the watermelon chalice which ever one gets it. But I am guessing that Kim PMed about that one just a gut feeling.

PM sent about one of the frags.

Anyone who doesn't have my cell # here it is 503-896-3999 i know Kim is coming over saturday between 3pm and 6 everyone else i have gotten a little foggy on. Just feel free to call me to work out a time.

Yes I'm shooting for about 5 pm Bret! And yes everyone it was the red watermelon that I requested and the bubblegum monster! (laugh)

Archived