Chalices! Zoas! SPS something for everyone! 10 to Tanks for Teachers!

Emerald525

It's time to sell some stuff, same deal as always 10% will go to our wonderful TFT program. I thought I would offer all you locals first dibs! Most of them are WYSIWYG unless otherwise stated(clap)(clap)

For you Zoa freaks I have some nice ones for you!(drooler) Many of these are high end and you won't find them in your LFS

First is a Red Devil PE similar morph this looks better in person and will get more of a red coloration with lower light(drooler) 2 polyps WYSIWYG 40 dollars Sold to Kknight

Next is the Scarface I have 2 3 polyp frags The gold color really pops in the tank! (1 large polyp and 2 small) 75 dollars 1 frag sold to Kknight

Finally the Strawberry Gardens WYSIWYG 5 small 1 large polyp 40 dollarsSold to Breefcase

DSC00659ARW.jpg

DSC00658ARW.jpg

Next we have some Fruit Loop Zoas! (drooler) Yes they really look that good I have 2 3 polyp WYSIWYG at 35 dollars each Sold to Dougnabbit 1 frag sold to Bored all gone

I have a nice WYSIWYG combo zoa plug with 4 magicians and EZS and yes the skirts really glow like that! 50 dollars Sold to Dougnabbit

DSC00656ARW.jpg

For you sps lovers here's a nice WYSIWYG frag of Montipora Setosa. This is a nice addition to an SPS tank. It really pops in the tank it's about 2inches tall 40 dollarsSold to Peterock

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC00691ARW.jpg

For all you high end chalice lovers who do not like the high end prices I have the following Tyree Oregon Mummy Eye WYSIWYG frags. This came from Isaac of TCM Aquatics the originator of the OME

Nice 3 eye frag 60 dollars Sold Bicyclebill

DSC00684ARW.jpg

DSC00682ARW.jpg

This is a 3 eye but smaller so I will let this go at a steal for 40 dollarsSold to Reefsafari

DSC00678ARW.jpg

Finally this 6 eye frag will grow quickly into a nice colony and is only 100 dollars Sold to J-dog

DSC00672ARW.jpg

DSC00670ARW.jpg

This is a no name but it resembles the Tyree Psychadelic chalice and it is beautiful...(drooler) it's about 1 x 1 inch 65 dollars

DSC00666ARW.jpg

DSC00624ARW.jpg

Thanks for looking and remember 10% goes to Tanks for Teachers!(clap)(clap)(clap)

Kim you are giving this OME away, you should hoard it until we do our R2R sale-(whistle) but thats your call.

Reason I crashed your thread is the "bleeding hearts" you posted are actually strawberry gardens, maybe you posted the wrong pic but that frag pictured are the strawberry gardensDOH!

GLWS

Kim you are giving this OME away, you should hoard it until we do our R2R sale-(whistle) but thats your call.

Reason I crashed your thread is the "bleeding hearts" you posted are actually strawberry gardens, maybe you posted the wrong pic but that frag pictured are the strawberry gardensDOH!

GLWS

LOL that's what Jesse said. You told me they were bleeding hearts! rofl

payment sent.....wow' date=' my first chalice (drooler)[/quote']

Got it! Love the new Avatar! The OME is a great chalice to start with and that was a great price too! All the OMEs are sold! Thanks everyone so far that is 27 dollars in the TFT funds!

I'll take the Combo zoa plug and a fruit loop plug.

I have you down Doug! Welcome to the forum! List updated. The strawberry garden (not bleeding heart), fruit loop frag and psychadelic chalice are left. Thanks everyone! Tanks for Teachers thanks you too!

A little late to the party, but count me in for the strawberry garden.

Would love a fruit loop if there are any lurking about in one of your tanks...(whistle)

Ha ha no more fruit loops right now. I do have some other zoas that will be available that you can look at when you come by. Beth just needs to frag them! List updated! Thanks everyone! Only have the chalice left but will be posting up some more stuff soon! (clap)

Archived