Saltwater set up 4 sale hobbie sadly coming to the end

Logical1

I'd like on the list for the blue tang (After reefcam I presume), some of the fans (which kind), ricordia, the green bush!, and the star polyps and zoas!!! Also put me in line for your sump pump if the other falls thru.....

Let's break this down!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY look Im having zero down time with my boys in baseball and talking care of my grandmother who lives with my family. I reduced the costs hoping you guys can hopefully pull it together among yourselves and come get the package. I know everyone wants something from this, but Im not getting the time I thought I would have to price each little thing out. and the thought of getting stuck with the empty tank is depressing me. the light and the tank alone are huge portions of the cost.

are there any takers? Im really trying to avoid the whole piece it out thing if I can. and if no one can do it all in one shot, maybe everyone can pm what they are willing to pay for the items and I will make sure everyone is kept in order of PM...Sorry guys just looking to the reefers here for some help on this.......thanks everyone, and all those who expressed interest first in the thread are noted and would have priority still.

thanks

Jason

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
everybodies dibs will be honored at the time of parting out in the event that it goes that way guys. and thanks for the good luck with the doggies. I love GSP's they are so intelligent its scary.

Wow! I've got green star polyps. Maybe I should try to train them... (laugh)

• 2 weeks later...
I know' date=' times are hard for everyone and its a big nut to crack, the parting out is the last choice....you know the drill.. fish go first then the rock then the hardware. I will do it if it comes to that. and it probably will...lol[/quote']

hi,

I'm interested in the rock?

• 2 weeks later...