Saltwater set up 4 sale hobbie sadly coming to the end

Logical1

Well when I joined here six months ago, I had every intention like many of us to continue forever. But in the ever changing times and the necessity to provide my two sons with more and more hobbies, we have bought two german shorthaired pointers to raise for hunting, so couple that with the boys baseball and summer coming, I feel like the fish tank will be neglected now more than ever. So here is what I have for sale.....many items were purchased from people here, and thank you for all your help while I was doing this.

100 gallon oceanic saltwater reef tank, great condition

Gen X PCX-40 pump

2 korelias (a number 2 and a number 3)

30 gallon sump

coralife super skimmer protien skimmer

1/4 horse sealine chiller

brand new 8 bulb teklight with stands and Giesemann T5 bulbs (6monthes old)

filtration system for water

trash can to make water and a transfer pump to push water to the tank.

24 foot no spill water line with attachment included

fish included are

large blue tang

large yellow tang

mated pair of clown fish

2 gtb anemones (this one divided in my tank)

several snails and a couple cleaner shrimp

yellow head sand sifter

tiger tail sea cucumber

many many fans on the rocks

beautiful metallic green star polyps

a couple of green ricordias (sweet under actinic lighting)

one awsome bushy coral ( cant remember name) will look it up

lots of Zoos

nice little sps acropora

2 green chalice corals

lots of live rock and cool little creatures that come with it.

Im sure Im missing something else.

the reason Im selling is because I bought two new german shorthair pointers and I need more time for them and less time taking care of this beautiful aquarium.

Priced to sell at $1,100.00

I will deliver if you help me break it down and load it. any questions let me know. And yes I have some food and nets and other goodies you can have too.

thanks for looking

P3200207.jpg

P3200208.jpg

P3200209.jpg

P3200210.jpg

P3200211.jpg

P3200212.jpg

P3200213.jpg

P3200214.jpg

P3200215.jpg

P3200216.jpg

P3200217.jpg

P3200218.jpg

P3200219.jpg

P3200220.jpg

P3200221.jpg

P3200222.jpg

P3200223.jpg

P3200224.jpg

P3200225.jpg

P3200226.jpg

P3200227.jpg

P3200229.jpg

P3200234.jpg

P9190116-1.jpg

P9190120-1.jpg

Honestly' date=' you might have a better and easier time selling it if you are willing to part it out.[/quote']

I know, times are hard for everyone and its a big nut to crack, the parting out is the last choice....you know the drill.. fish go first then the rock then the hardware. I will do it if it comes to that. and it probably will...lol

I'll take the maroon clownfish pair as well if Emerald doesn't want the pair.

Emerald wants the maroon pair of clownfish (that she may or may not get depending on if the entire thing is sold) for her now cycling FOWLR tank!:D

If they are hosting the anemone, I will take that too unless someone already asked for that. A clown and his anemone should not be parted!:D

I will go thru this and try to creat a list of what people have picked. I think I need to establish some sort of ala carte pricing for this if Im going to part it out. It would stand to reason, that if everone does thier part and can agree upon pricing. that I wont raise prices to make more money I will keep everything low so I can at least hit my target (which is a loss anyway, right...lol)

I will sell the lights for whats fair (anyone want to chime in) but I want the tank sold before the lights, and all fish and livestock as well.

Is anyone interested in the tank. is anyone interested in the live rock also.

I have to see how much I paid for the light, its only six monthes old and I really dont expect to take a huge loss on hardware ( I realize its used but its basically perfect)

I bought the lights NIB from lowman...just can rememeber how much I paid. what do they cost new?