Condolences for Brian at Rosecity Aquarium

Rick

I just learned that Brian from Rosecity Aquarium passed away yesterday and want to send my condolences to Nick, Brians Family, and friends. Many of us had the opportunity to know Brian and some knew he was having health issues. He was a great source of information and help and will be missed by many here. Sorry for the loss.

Rick

Was he a volunteer there? I met someone last time I was in that had long hair...was that him? This is really sad. Very sorry to hear and I hope everyone who is close with him is doing ok. Again...sorry to hear this.

Jay

Pretty sure he was an employee and friend rather than volunteer. He often ran the store when Nick was out. Yes, he had long hair so that is likely the same person.

He had told me that he was a volunteer and was there in the morning when the owner was not there. He did tell me that he volunteers there but mabey he ment something else...very nice person either way sad to hear that he has passed away.

Jay