Nudi group buy

Optimusprime3605

2 hours ago, maxicurls said:

Ordering! PayPal me at c@molokopdx.com

10 for albertareef

10 for optimus 

if Gumby chimes in at some point, there will be 10 for him. Otherwise, I will take those. 

Hey Christian - just sent PayPal your way.  Let me know if you don't see it for some reason.  Thanks for organizing!

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 10:51 AM, maxicurls said:

Ordered for Tuesday arrival!

Hi Christian - do you want to arrange pickup at Molokos tomorrow?  That would work great for me 😁  Guessing you don't want to hold onto these any longer than necessary.  Thanks again for running point on this part of the group buy.

For the group that ordered with me:
-OptimusPrime3605
-Non-member
-SuncrestReef
-Juan
-Lewisriverfisherman
-sroberts

According to Salty's email, package should be arriving tomorrow by noon. Pick up will be at my place in Battle Ground. For those of you that cannot make it to my pad, I will be going to Molokos in Portland, to pick up my other order of nudis from Christian, and I can bring the nudis there for the ones that cannot make it out to BG.

Please let me know if you want me to bring the nudis to Molokos.

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

Ok, only 2 people have reached out to me about bringing their nudis to Molokos,@juan and@suncrestreef.

If there are others that would like me to bring their nudis to Molokos, please let me know...

For those of you who would like to pick theirs up from my place, PM for address info.

Note:
If the package gets delivered in a timely manner, I will be at Molokos, hopefully, between 1 to 2pm. So, if you decide to pick up at my place, I won't be back home until 3pm depending on traffic.

Thanks again, y'all 🤙🤙🤙

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

• Like 1