Trident !!!

9 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

Wow, BRS jumped the gun and listed the Trident for sale early!  I just ordered mine at 11:44pm.  It said they had 60 in stock.

Go there now while they last!!!

Now it says 44 in stock - HURRY!!!

Your estimated delivery date is: Wednesday May 15th, 2019

Your Order #11011xxxxx (placed on May 8, 2019 1:55:58 AM CDT)

Make that 43 left 😏

Edited by CrazyInside

1 minute ago, CrazyInside said:

Your estimated delivery date is: Wednesday May 15th, 2019

Your Order #11011xxxxx (placed on May 8, 2019 1:55:58 AM CDT)

Make that 43 left 😏

Yes!  Good job.  I wasn't sure if anyone would see my post soon enough to still snag one.  

I can't believe they went on sale early.  If I had waited until midnight to check BRS, they'd already be sold out.

2 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

Yes!  Good job.  I wasn't sure if anyone would see my post soon enough to still snag one.  

I can't believe they went on sale early.  If I had waited until midnight to check BRS, they'd already be sold out.

I stayed up just for this, the only reason I bought my Apex was because I saw the trident at the expo last year 😂. Good bye test kits!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CrazyInside said:

It says they’re out of stock now LOL. I hope they didn’t over sell and we get put on a waiting list

I kept refreshing the screen after I placed my order and watched the stock qty depleting rapidly.  It reached zero around 11:55pm.

Our orders went through and we’ll get them.  Can’t wait for Monday!

Just now, SuncrestReef said:

I kept refreshing the screen after I placed my order and watched the stock qty depleting rapidly.  It reached zero around 11:55pm.

Our orders went through and we’ll get them.  Can’t wait for Monday!

Monday, how did you manage that, mine says Wednesday 😑

2 hours ago, Manny Tavan said:

This auction is already at $3000 and there are four days left

4604251A-09C9-405F-AEC4-B3E00349AABF.png

Wonder if this was a "test" unit or somebody just gamed the supply chain.  Regardless, can't believe people would drop 3K on it just to be an early adopter...

• Like 1

Well Bulk reef supply screwed me. I order when there was still 40 in stock before midnight. 

They just emailed me this:

“Although we try our best to maintain 100% accuracy with inventory, we made a mistake and the Trident - Marine Aquarium Water Analyzer - Neptune Systems that you just ordered is not currently available.   I’m sorry -  I know this is an exciting new product and having to wait a bit longer is disappointing.  I want you to know that we already have another shipment in the works to fulfill your order as soon as possible.  We will ship the Trident to you as soon as it arrives or we can cancel and refund the full cost to you at any time.  Also,  because we weren’t able to ship this out to you right away, we will be giving you $20 in BRS points to use on a future order with us.  Thank you for your patience and please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. “

I was way bedore most, pretty shady 

• Sad 1