Doesn't look to have grown much but seems to be getting a little color I think or at least it's not as white anymore. 

20170502_162005.jpg

20170502_162027.jpg

Still a few days left I am being lazy :laugh: its still alive though............imagine that.........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Here's my May entry. It's starting to get more color!

IMG_0162.JPG

Also way more color than mine has........hell I think I have to much light.....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, spectra said:

Also way more color than mine has........hell I think I have to much light.....

This is the sweet spot in the tank for some reason for things to color up! 

• Like 1

On May 3, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Emerald525 said:

Here's my May entry. It's starting to get more color!

IMG_0162.JPG

That is starting to look really promising!  So now I know to bring my washed out coral to Kim's to color it up.

• Like 1

No grow yet.  Still survive after 5/6 round of dipping, need color ruler and color it up in few weeks until next time update.

Growout.jpg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, caolewis said:

No grow yet.  Still survive after 5/6 round of dipping, need color ruler and color it up in few weeks until next time update.

Growout.jpg

Nice job tom!!!!

Dang looks better than mine and even has some color........still one more day for photos.......work sucks and tank is to blue when I got home tonight......Pics tomorrow.

It ain't thrivin' but it ain't dyin'. It is about the same 3/4". There is no color to speak of, but at least it isn't white! I do need to figure out what Tom is doing to get those polyps and color.

I should mention that it is now out of quarantine and in the main tank system. It resides in a 60 gallon frag tank which is part of a 550 gallon total volume system. This frag tank is lit by three Ocean Revive 247s. Alk 8.3, Mg 1400, Ca 500, post-surgery bra size is 34A-, but I'll be increasing that over the next few months.
27edb052f11e8fc3eb0089058b3f85e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 5

If anybody else caught the humor in the order of those last two posts I'll know I'm not the only child on here lol.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zoolander said:

If anybody else caught the humor in the order of those last two posts I'll know I'm not the only child on here lol.

Guilty as charged :peace:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

It ain't thrivin' but it ain't dyin'. It is about the same 3/4". There is no color to speak of, but at least it isn't white! I do need to figure out what Tom is doing to get those polyps and color.

I should mention that it is now out of quarantine and in the main tank system. It resides in a 60 gallon frag tank which is part of a 550 gallon total volume system. This frag tank is lit by three Ocean Revive 247s. Alk 8.3, Mg 1400, Ca 500, post-surgery bra size is 34A-, but I'll be increasing that over the next few months. emoji6.png
27edb052f11e8fc3eb0089058b3f85e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Hey Holly!  Glad to see you are still in the game... with sense of humor intact!  Ain't thrivn' but ain't dyin' may need to be my new tag line - where do I send the royalties?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zoolander said:

Welcome to the innuendo sps grow out . I know you were biting your tongue. 

Nice color Tom, and Holly size doesn't matter !

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Welcome to the innuendo sps grow out . I know you were biting your tongue. 

Nice color Tom and Holly size doesn't matter !

With bonus points for every double entendre you can work into your update :shock:

• Like 2

Ok still cant get a pic with the T5s on :laugh: also pissed it off as I had to clean the glass...........anyway its alive and actually does polyp out.......

IMG_3634.JPG

IMG_3633.JPG

IMG_3626.JPG

IMG_3625.JPG

Okay, here I am on the last day. Hopefully some one won't give me crap about the top down having the "rippily" from still having the pumps on and the little bit of algae on the frag base...I have a seriously bastard Melanarus Wrasse who just ate up all the clean up crew.

SAM_9031.JPG

Mine has grown none but colored up some...At first I thought of it resembling devils horns but now I feel like it is a "Rock On!" punk style coral hand...Totally Gnarly!

SAM_9036.JPG

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:02 PM, Lexinverts said:

Here's mine. I lost one branch to rtn, but the other branch is doing well.

IMG_9678.JPG

That's good that you were able to keep one side. usually the whole thing goes. Did you superglue the other branch?

On 5/17/2017 at 0:18 PM, Emerald525 said:

That's good that you were able to keep one side. usually the whole thing goes. Did you superglue the other branch?

The two branches were not actually connected by tissue, so there was no need to superglue.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lexinverts said:

The two branches were not actually connected by tissue, so there was no need to superglue.

Glad you were able to save one half! You usually have some great growth and color !