4th annual anniversary sale!

This weekend we will be celebrating our fourth annual anniversary. This sale is a customer appreciation sale. We will have drinks and snacks and some amazing livestock on sale. Cant believe it has already been 4 years. Time flies. 

Here is a small sample of sale items:

10% off all fish, corals, inverts. 

$99 S/M Purple Tangs

$29 2.5" Derasa Clams

$49 Acan Section - these are all home grown acans that are some of the nicest in the industry. Some go for up $200 a head. 

$29 Bartlett Anthias

$49 Ultra Uranium Bounce Mushrooms. These are amazing. Got a good deal on them and am passing the savings onto you guys. Never seen a bounce like this for less then $200.

$59 Red Sea Coral Pro Salt 200 gallon sac w/purchase

$40 kent reef salt box w/purchase

We will be adding more thought the week so stay tuned. And thanks for the wonderful past 4 years! Cant wait to see what the future holds. 

Edited by CuttleFishandCoral
  • Like 8

I also saw some fellow reefers there.

Sorry bubbarockies, did not mean to blow you off if it seemed that way. Got caught in the moment. Bambams are doing great. There in the wife's Nano.

It was nice seeing you Holly! Wife really loved talking to you! We will meet up soon.

Last but not least the Cuttle Crew did a stand up job!

• Like 1

She must have slept in after her 21st birthday :laugh:  I didn't see her around noon...............

Actually, it took me a while to polish my dentures and load the walker in the car.  :happy: 

Nope - she was there later trying to help us decide between a blue spot jawfish and the last purple tang! Helpful as always!

I love that blue spot!  The ones that Jeff has are that vivid yellow and bright blue spots, which are hard to find.  I think he still has another left.  And that purple is the perfect size, nice color, and great price.  That was a tough call.  It was fun talking it out!  I got to give you props for being responsible and only getting one rather than overloading your tank.  You need to start posting pics!

• Like 3

Grabbed the last Chevron and a nice little purple tang. Into the QT for a month!

Are you adding them to a system that already has similar tangs? I have a scopas and a yellow and I'd like to get a Powder Brown but I don't know if it will make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk