SPS,LPS,SOFTIES?

chorse

I am just curious what type of corals people prefer to keep? I had to think about this one for quite a while myself. I think for me it's a tie between SPS and LPS. I love to watch the sps grow but I also love the colors and movement that you can get from nice lps. What do you think?

I have a variety in my tank now. I have a fair amount of zoanthids, but have recently been more into the SPS corals. Picked up a nice acro today.

I have a few LPS and I enjoy them as well - picked up my first Aussie Acan today. :)

I guess it just boils down to color and shape and how well I might think it would do in my tank.

When I setup my first SW tank about 3 1/2 years ago I went mainly SPS. I had really nice tank setup but

"movement" was lacking. Now I seem to be leaning more towards zoas, sofites, LPS, and montis for the most part. I might do a couple millis and maybe a couple choice acros but thats about it.

When I setup my first SW tank about 3 1/2 years ago I went mainly SPS. I had really nice tank setup but

"movement" was lacking. Now I seem to be leaning more towards zoas, sofites, LPS, and montis for the most part. I might do a couple millis and maybe a couple choice acros but thats about it.

Seems to be the way things are going these days.

I'm still crazy about SPS though.

I am a big fan of pretty much any coral at this piont lol. Where can I hide a tank in my apartment? hmm. The closets are all full. I guess under my desk it will have to go...

I have to say that sps and zoanthids still have my heart. I miss being able to watch corals color up and grow over the months. I also enjoy a nice lps or softy, but when I have a tank going, it is hard to not walk out of a good lfs with a piece of nice sps.

Garrett

I'm done with acros for now -- I'm following Dsoz's lead to euphyllia' date=' cataphyllia, acans and softies.[/quote']

I'm following Andy, who is following me. I like the euphyllia the most. I can't resist a new color of frogspawn.

Acans are too rich for my blood. Once they come down in price I'll start collecting more of them.

dsoz