May Meeting at Lexinverts' House in Corvallis, Aquabiomics Talk, Frags--Don't Miss It! (May 19 1-4 PM)

4 minutes ago, Abarger16 said:

Im trying to get some time off work to head down there we will see. the woes of the fri through Sunday shift

Lots of sps here! I hope you can make it.

• Like 1

Raffle #1 High End Tenuis!

1) Jason Fox Homewrecker Tenuis, 2) Golden Basket Pink Kitty Tenuis, 3) Sexy Corals Orange Passion Tenuis, 4) SKA Jackpot Tenuis

This raffle has $500+ worth in corals. Remember that supporting PNWMAS members get a free raffle ticket just for attending the meeting.

Raffle tickets are only $5 each.

Check back tomorrow for the next raffle announcement.

• Like 3

Here's SPS Raffle #2

1) ACI Aquaculture Lite Bright

2) Battle Corals Shag Priority

3) World Wide Corals Allstar

4) Reefers Cove Poison Envy

5) Tyree Blue Matrix

Remember that supporting PNWMAS members get a free raffle ticket just for attending the meeting.

Raffle tickets are only $5 each. The way these raffles works is that there will be a winner for a each piece. For this raffle there will be 5 winners. The winner with the first ticket pulled gets their choice of coral, the second gets the second choice, and so on. Enter as many times as you wish.

Check back tomorrow for the raffle with aquacultured gonis!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll be bringing a selection of Monti's, hand fragged the morning of the meeting, from my frag growout tank (aka, the garden).

They include:

• red monti digitata
  • blue german monti digitata
  • WWW Kung Pow monti
  • WWC OG Grafted monti cap
  • WWC Mean Streak Monti
  • John Deere Psammocora (okay, not a monti)
  • Branching Cyphastrea (also not a monti)
  • And likely a couple more

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

On 5/14/2024 at 10:43 AM, Abarger16 said:

Im trying to get some time off work to head down there we will see. the woes of the fri through Sunday shift

Unfortunately ill need to bow out im unable to take time off that day 😪 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Lexinverts said:

Remember that PNWMAS members get a free raffle ticket just for attending the meeting.

Raffle tickets are only $5 each. The way these raffles works is that there will be a winner for a each piece. For this raffle there will be 5 winners. The winner with the first ticket pulled gets their choice of coral, the second gets the second choice, and so on. Enter as many times as you wish.

*CLARIFICATION:  Paid Supporting Members of PNWMAS get a free raffle ticket at all club events.  If it doesn't say "Supporting Member" below your avatar, then you are not a paid member.  Instructions to become a Supporting Member can be found here:

• Thanks 1

Raffle #3. This one is all aquacultured goniopora. These have all been in my tanks for at least a year, and some have for many years.

1) Mu-shou Goni

2) Monster Green Shimmer Goni (this is an Aussie goni that is similar to glitter gonis, but lacks the speckles)

3) Rainbow Goni

4) Red Wine Goni. This one is nice and red and is hardy and a fast grower.

5) Justin's Green Goni. Fastest growing and hardiest Goni in aquaculture that I have seen.

Remember that supporting PNWMAS members get a free raffle ticket just for attending the meeting.

Raffle tickets are only $5 each. The way these raffles work is that there will be a winner for a each piece. For this raffle there will be 5 winners. The winner with the first ticket pulled gets their choice of coral, the second gets the second choice, and so on. Enter as many times as you wish.

Mu_shou.jpgPXL_20240514_161805867.jpgPXL_20240514_161757415.jpgPXL_20240514_161715795.jpg

• Like 3

I forgot to mention that we will have craft beer, Woodstock's Pizza, and other forms of nutrition at the meeting starting at 1 PM.

Raffle #4 will be a combination of @obrien.david.j Montis and some of mine. Raffle #5 will be some easier corals, including Tyree Green Toadstools, Bali Green Slimer, etc...

We'll have corals in the raffles for every level of experience!

Andy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can’t make it. A 5 hour separation from the young family won’t work tomorrow. Sad I’ll be missing such a great meeting. Jealous of all those that will be getting such amazing frags!! Also the aquabiomics discount would have been sweet for my follow up tests. 

2 hours ago, LavenderTi said:

I can’t make it. A 5 hour separation from the young family won’t work tomorrow. Sad I’ll be missing such a great meeting. Jealous of all those that will be getting such amazing frags!! Also the aquabiomics discount would have been sweet for my follow up tests. 

Bring 'em...there's going to be at least one baby at Eli's talk...lol.

Catch you next time, Scott!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 12:22 PM, obrien.david.j said:

I'll be bringing a selection of Monti's, hand fragged the morning of the meeting, from my frag growout tank (aka, the garden).

They include:

• red monti digitata
  • blue german monti digitata
  • WWW Kung Pow monti
  • WWC OG Grafted monti cap
  • WWC Mean Streak Monti
  • John Deere Psammocora (okay, not a monti)
  • Branching Cyphastrea (also not a monti)
  • And likely a couple more

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow your tank is looking great!!!   These auctions are amazing.  

I’m going to start dosing nitrates or ammonia.

Edited by Brittany
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lexinverts said:

Here's raffles 1 and 2. Come on down, (1 hr south of Cuttlefish and Corals) otherwise @Krux is going to win them all!

PXL_20240519_162458776.jpg

This is a fact

• Haha 1