October Meeting!

SuncrestReef

44 minutes ago, Sipcy Reef said:

Hi,

Great meeting. This was a good lesson for me, as I have been re-entering the hobby (1year re-entery now) since leaving over 20 years ago.

uhm... at the end of the meeting John Halsey asked me to message him now I am realizing I can't find his profile 🙂 can someone forward this to him or??

Thanks,

Patrick Apodaca aka spicy reef

@SuncrestReef is John Halsey

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to all who joined us for today's meeting, both in person and on Zoom.  I really enjoyed Lou's presentation and think it worked out well.  And a big Thank You to Sirena for the delicious food, and Kim for organizing!  It was great seeing everyone again.

Happy reefing!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

Thanks to all who joined us for today's meeting, both in person and on Zoom.  I really enjoyed Lou's presentation and think it worked out well.  And a big Thank You to Sirena for the delicious food, and Kim for organizing!  It was great seeing everyone again.

Happy reefing!

Thanks all. I had a great time and enjoyed the presentation. 

Great food Sirena! Thanks for hosting Kim, and for running the tech John!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SuncrestReef said:

Happy reefing!

Thanks John but this couldn’t have happened without your IT skills ! 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, danlu_gt said:

Great presentation with lots of good info.  I missed a bit with my spotty connection.  Zoom keep dropping in and out.  😞

What was the product that has all the trace elements but without the sodium chloride, calcium, and carbonate?

Balling part C.

• Like 1