Pink Caddie, Fox Flame, and more

reefrun

I have a few sps frags available.. I live 15 minutes from Cuttlefish, in Lake Oswego. All photos taken with an orphek filter on iphone 12pro. 

PC 1: RR Pink Cadillac, 1" lots of branches ($35) SOLD
PC 2: RR Pink Cadillac, 1.5" really colored up ($35) SOLD
PC 3: RR Pink Cadillac, 1" ($45) SOLD 
JM: Jimbo Mojo! Our very own Gumby has a signature piece that's a beauty with gold polyps and some green/pink/purple mixed in. 1" ($20)
FF 1: JF Fox Flame, 1/2" just a little guy from an accidental frag ($15) SOLD
FF 2: JF Fox Flame, 1" ($40). SOLD
TC 1: Tri Color, 2" blue tips with 2 shades of green. Picked up from CnC, Jeff told me the name but I forgot ($20, fresher cut but looking fine)
TC 2: Tri Color, 1.5" ($15) PENDING 

SPS.jpg

SPS 2.jpg

I also have a bunch of zoas... some fragged some not

IMG_2617.jpegIMG_2621.jpeg

And some mother colony pics for fun! The bottom 2 are top down under blues, which always the most amazing, fyi

IMG_2518.jpegDE41E449-3C94-483D-83DC-52357C6683FB.jpeg09882220-6B35-4644-914A-69BBB0D18841.jpeg

Edited by reefrun
Descriptions were backwards for FF. Update pending/sold

3 minutes ago, The ReefBox said:

I also think you have the two fox flame descriptions mixed up. I want the larger and FF2 shows  as 1/2” but looks like the larger of the two

AH you’re right! Thanks for pointing that out, I’ll consider the larger one sold and update the description 

3 hours ago, mpfinnigan said:

Pink Caddi's look good.  Curious what lighting you use?  LED Settings?  Placement?

I have had one for 6 months, but it has never colored up besides a washed out brown with green tips.

I have 2 separate colonies and the par makes a big difference in how they look. Lower light gets a deeper pink with some green in the branches, higher light gets more white/yellow tips and more blue pilupsvat the tips. 

im preferring the look in higher light (350ish par). I’m running Radions + T5s

13 hours ago, Reeftank225 said:

Nice. I would like that in my tank. Let me know when you have time and I will pick up a few things from you to test out in my tank.

Sure! I'm pm to work out details 🙂

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Things are looking good Jamie!  Glad the power outage didn't take everything down.

Thanks! Yes everything that survived is thriving again! It's sad for what I lost, but after 72 hrs without power I'm grateful for keeping so much. How's your tank doing? 

On 5/11/2021 at 11:38 AM, reefrun said:

Thanks! Yes everything that survived is thriving again! It's sad for what I lost, but after 72 hrs without power I'm grateful for keeping so much. How's your tank doing? 

Glad it's bouncing back!  As for my tank... sigh.  At least the burning banana is doing well!