Holly's Frag-tabulous August $10 sale!

Gil&Fin

Yep--it's time for another $10 sale!  For those of you who are new around here, yes it is true...every coral is $10.  It's a lot of fun with cookies, drinks, good conversation, and hundreds of $10 corals.  Stop by this Sunday, August 11, 2019, from 1 PM to 3:30 PM.  I'm in southwest Portland--PM me for the address.  Can't wait to see you!

Edited by Gil&Fin
  • Like 4

• Gil&Fin changed the title to Holly's Frag-tabulous August $10 sale!
1 hour ago, SuncrestReef said:

Woo Hoo!!!  Last time I showed up a couple minutes early and there were already some people in line.  Maybe I'll just set up camp in your driveway on Friday afternoon to guarantee my spot! 🤣

I’ve heard this is super popular with Holly’s neighbors.  Don’t ask me how I know 😇

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I’ve heard this is super popular with Holly’s neighbors.  Don’t ask me how I know 😇

I always wonder what her neighbors think when all these people show up carrying buckets and/or walking out with small plastic bags. 😂 🚔

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spectra said:

Who is going to throw my beer on the floor then if I show :unsure:

I actually considered that as a major responsibility and am duly ashamed to be letting you down.

1 hour ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

I will Help u with that. 

Thanks for stepping up Jeff - can always count on you to fill in where needed!  If you are able to bag as well then I won't be missed at all 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have been to Holly's and she is such a great person and mad my crazy family feel welcome.  I would recommend this event to anyone.  You cannot beet $10 frags.  A lot of these are not frag sized either, they are much larger. 

I will have to check my sons football schedule to see if we have time on Sunday. I need some more zoa's. 

• Thanks 1

Are you selling those Phoenixes for $10?? Rainbow Phoenixes were my retirement plan. You’ve destroyed the market!
Haha you caught that! My pics are so bad I wasn't sure anyone would notice the phoenixes. There are a number of other high-ends surprises that will be available. Yes, for $10. ; )

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I have been to Holly's and she is such a great person and mad my crazy family feel welcome.  I would recommend this event to anyone.  You cannot beet $10 frags.  A lot of these are not frag sized either, they are much larger. 
I will have to check my sons football schedule to see if we have time on Sunday. I need some more zoa's. 
You are so sweet! Thanks for the shout out. I hope you can make it!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, spectra said:

So whats for dinner ?

Will head over and camp out in the bushes :laugh:

For some reason thought this was today.................will be in the area tomorrow look out :shock:

It was today - Holly just put up this thread to fool you - success!

Hopefully you make it tomorrow and don’t get your frags stolen or your beer shaken!  Sorry I will miss you. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, albertareef said:

It was today - Holly just put up this thread to fool you - success!

Hopefully you make it tomorrow and don’t get your frags stolen or your beer shaken!  Sorry I will miss you. 

Have to buy something to get is stolen :laugh:

I still think Holly did it and well..............just sold them at the next 10 dollar sale :hidesbehindsofa: