Trident [emoji823]

It's now here!!!

Well, not really available to the public just, yet, but we do have some locals up north, testing the product. Heard so far, that it is saving time and is very spot on when testing against other test kits. Just might grab one, when it's released.

What are your thoughts on the Trident [emoji823]?

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

• Like 1

I’m definitely looking forward to it and even reserved space in my cabinet for the Trident when I built my system last year, but I’m being patiently realistic about waiting for it to officially come out.  I laugh at all the angry posts from people mad at Neptune and spreading conspiracy theories that they are just dragging it out to sell more 2016 Apex upgrades.

Given my obsession with automation and my already big investment in Apex gear, it only makes sense to add the Trident.

• Like 2

It's now here!!!
Well, not really available to the public just, yet, but we do have some locals up north, testing the product. Heard so far, that it is saving time and is very spot on when testing against other test kits. Just might grab one, when it's released.
What are your thoughts on the Trident [emoji823]?

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

Here's a pic of the actual Trident in use... 3ac43edd43cf668d6faabcf43477e83a.jpg

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

Neptune just released a new firmware update (5.05_5A19) and the list of features includes Trident support!  I'd take this as a good sign they're getting close to release.

• Support for the Trident Marine Aquarium Water Analyzer
  • Support for controlled dosing of alkalinity, calcium, and/or magnesium with a Neptune Systems DŌS based on measurements obtained by a Trident
  • This AOS has updated module firmware for FMM, COR, and WAV
  • This AOS adds support for Apex Fallback for AI Prime/Prime HD/Hydra HD lights
  • The AOS changes most of the alarm messages contained in email, text, and push notifications
  • APEX Local now has the same updated buttons & icons as APEX Fusion
  • APEX Local now includes the System View recently added to APEX Fusion
  • APEX Local has many optimizations for use with mobile devices
  • APEX Local has overall performance enhancements 

See https://forum.neptunesystems.com/showthread.php?26615-AOS-5-05_5A19-is-now-available! for full details.

13 minutes ago, shaywood said:

Just checking to see how this update is working for folks?

I had problems with my FMM modules right after the update, but after applying the update to the FMM’s a 2nd time they’ve been fine.

Other than that, everything has been working fine.  I really like the new System view tool:

8C60153F-39F6-4435-B5DD-60CC049612BA.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Is re-evaluate retirement savings one of the tasks??

Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I figure I can eventually re-purpose my Apex and DOS to administer IV fluids to me in my retirement home.  The temperature probe might be a little uncomfortable at first, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1