I’m in search of the ever elusive Barnum and Bailey starfish. I’m aware that they can reproduce up to once per month! They are certainly not inexpensive to say the least, but I figured if we got enough people in on a group buy and we got one, we could rotate it monthly among the group until we each have one. Each member of the group buy participates in a lottery to see who gets it first run. Each member of the group buy also agrees that only one Barnum and Bailey starfish may be held per member until all members of group buy have attained at least one. Since there could be 2 by this time next month, 4 the following month and 8 at the end of the 3rd month, it should prove a worthy group buy. This is likely the most vibrantly coloured starfish yet discovered. They are known to be extremely resilient to parameter fluctuations, making them ideal for beginner and advanced reefers. I’d gotten word in March that there would be one available April. If we start this foolproof plan this April it would be guaranteed May payday! Who’s comin with me!?!

0B63CCB0-3C63-4EAB-B12E-86AA14DBD3CA.jpeg

9C89CF65-DD61-4186-9A31-5B13DC26353F.gif

• Like 1