Great shots from nanoreefer!

Emerald525

4 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

Awesome!! I love those cats, and if you wanna sell that mushroom... haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I fell in love with Bengals at a cat show but I have had to adjust to them knocking stuff off the table and stealing pens!:wife:

And I just got that mushroom Lol!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tyler E said:

I'll buy the cat hahaha great pics wanna be my wedding photographer?

I can’t take credit for the pictures. @nanoreefer I know I would hire you for portraits!

And Sirena would kill me if I sold the cat lol. I was tempted when he was peeing on the floor but problem solved when we moved his litter box closer.  He was just lazy?:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

I can’t take credit for the pictures. @nanoreefer I know I would hire you for portraits!

And Sirena would kill me if I sold the cat lol. I was tempted when he was peeing on the floor but problem solved when we moved his litter box closer.  He was just lazy?:laugh:

Glad you got that solved!  They do have their own unique way of communicating 🙁. 

Glad to see that favia is still in your collection - really like that one a lot. Everything looking really sharp!

2 hours ago, albertareef said:

Glad you got that solved!  They do have their own unique way of communicating 🙁. 

Glad to see that favia is still in your collection - really like that one a lot. Everything looking really sharp!

Yes that favia is one of my favorites! And I’m glad humans don’t communicate in the same way !:unsure:

1 hour ago, Trailermann said:

Is the first photo the favia?  If so, what is the second photo?

Very good Paul! The first one is a Joker Favia. The second is a war Coral favite. It’s a little bleached out because I do t really have a lower light place for it right now.

1 hour ago, Manny Tavan said:

Trade the cat for zoas and montis? Those pictures are amazing. 

Ha ha sorry the cat is staying!