OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

• 2 weeks later...

Anxious to use the meter.  the SPS in my coral DT are not doing well.  All chemical parameters are in line so I suspect the lighting is the problem.  But with the Hydra 52HD in a 20 gallon tank, I don't know if I have too much or too little light.

Sometimes patience is soooo dificult.

12 hours ago, Trailermann said:

Anxious to use the meter.  the SPS in my coral DT are not doing well.  All chemical parameters are in line so I suspect the lighting is the problem.  But with the Hydra 52HD in a 20 gallon tank, I don't know if I have too much or too little light.

Sometimes patience is soooo dificult.

I am running 2 hydra 26 on my 20gal nuvo and I  only have my white lights at 5-8%, I run mostly blues.  I'll look tonight and see what my values are when I get home.

I should have a par meter with me at fragfest but dont know what time I will have them as people are returning them there. Dont forget your deposit 😀

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, H20cooled said:

Do you have an estimate on when it would be available? I'm looking at buying new lights and I want to use it to set those up.

Thanks!

Rich

Hi Rich - good question.  Brandon has been running point on this and I'm not sure where the units are currently.  Will ping him to see if we can get an update. @lewisriverfisherman

• Like 1