Thoughts on Maxspect Gyre

WingRider62

I have wanted to get one also and I'm finally buying one this weekend! I'll let you know what I think when I get it :) gonna add it to my frag tank to get some nice even flow patterns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trade me something for that mp40 you don't need ;)

BRS has them for 20% off for black friday, and free shipping.  In fact you can preorder the "2" series for 20% off, too.  Here's a link:  http://aquarium.bulkreefsupply.com/search?w=gyre&asug=

As for quality, I know there are a lot of mixed reviews but I have four and have not had any problems (yet).  I use a 130 in each of my 60 gallon frags and two 150s in my 300 gallon.  I also supplement those with MPs for the SPS.  For me, I like the wider flow.  I don't feel like my LPS and softies are blasted.  There are a lot of different settings if you're into that, and you can move them vertical if it works better in your system.

I'd be interested in your broken mp40 for parts...

Ps your inbox is full!

Oh thanks for letting me know, I'll clear some stuff out!

I may have actually found a used wetside to fix mine :) if not, I'll keep you in mine. You would be right behind Ron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1