True Yellow Branching Hammer Interest?

Paratore

I'm contemplating chopping up my micro yellow branching hammer. It is one of the brightest yellows I own by far but keep in mind it's a micro which is much smaller than a normal hammer. I picked it up from Jorge with the intention of adding it to my Nuvo but decided to use a gold octospawn instead. It's grown enough to make a few frags if there is interest and they would be about 2 heads each. Or I would sell the whole colony (10ish heads) if someone would rather have it all. Normally I would just post frags up for sale but wanted to make sure there was interest before chopping it up. :)

Here are a few pics. 394c6f40c51695af5b33dddd2e9b6d1e.jpg832b5ca9ca2722ca2d7e76e79d784e13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: I had More interest in fragging the colony and I believe that all frags are spoken for currently and I'll be fragging it this coming weekend. I'll let you guys know if any of them fall through :) thanks everyone for the interest, I had no idea it would be so high!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk