Best LFS in or near Portland?

dailydriven911

Ya theres no way to pick any lol there all good places.  I like Upscales and Travis. I email him like every day and he always replies great support. Even on his day off :)  Im sure others do to and im huge on service.

Doesnt matter how busy he is in the shop when i go in there he always say's hello

I need to go see jeff I have not been there since he expanded

I was at Oceans in a box last week snagged something from there to.

Enjoy your trip its hard to leave any shop when your there :) Glad the wifey is liking your set up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's only Waves or Saltwater Fantasea's for Me!!! :biggrin2:

Your screwed.

I really miss Waves. Was my favorite shop in my 15 years of the hobby. So much fun and so much learning. Great staff too. Made some incredible friendships there. 

Now I spend my money at Upscales mostly and Cuttlefish and TPA next. Last time I was at TPA Garret had some sick! stuff. I almost set up an extra tank just for some of the oddities. 

• Like 1

It's only Waves or Saltwater Fantasea's for Me!!! :biggrin2:

Those were the days..................Patrick is still around but to far for me to travel.......I used to love to stop by his place and watch the traffic.......better than being stuck in it :laugh: Waves was a good place also and spent more than a few dollars there also......anyone know what happened to Ron Popeil aka well you know.......

Now it is C&C and OIAB as they are local and good to shoot the [language filter] with......

Those were the days..................Patrick is still around but to far for me to travel.......I used to love to stop by his place and watch the traffic.......better than being stuck in it :laugh: Waves was a good place also and spent more than a few dollars there also......anyone know what happened to Ron Popeil aka well you know.......

Now it is C&C and OIAB as they are local and good to shoot the [language filter] with......

Jordan works for ORA in Florida. He just had another kid a few weeks ago. He is very happy with the life he has made for himself there. Jordan is doing fantastic! 

• Like 1

Jordan works for ORA in Florida. He just had another kid a few weeks ago. He is very happy with the life he has made for himself there. Jordan is doing fantastic! 

Well lost touch with him in 09 maybe a little later......always liked him and glad he is doing good!

Say hi if you can!