I'm over my big tank sale

Jorge

Big pump (hammerhead) is leaking and I'm pretty much done. I'm not out the hobby. Just tired of replacing big equipment. I'm letting it go at a fraction of the price I paid. Everything mentioned below for 950! The tank alone is worth my asking price. It's gotta go!

Here goes,

Tank: 280g 72x30x30. 3/4 acrylic all around. Few scratches but its still beautiful. Close loop plumbing with two inlets and two returns. Dual corner overflows. Coraline algae on both side walls because it's in wall.

Sump: 36x30x20 plumbed for external pump, drain plug, and three filter sock holder.

Skimmer: Coralvue hurricone external cat2 with bubble blaster 5000.

Chiller: pacific Coast imports 1hp

Pumps: reeflo dart hybrid (close loop). Return is a reeflo hammerhead (small leak).

Lights: dual 400w select a watt galaxy ballast with polished luminarc reflectors. Bulbs are radium 20k less than 4 weeks old.

Stand: it is solid but will need to be re skinned because I drilled holes through the sides.

I'm not breaking this up. Please don't ask.

If you want pictures pm me and I'll send them via text.

Hey I don't blame you Jorge. The simplicity of the smaller tanks really do make you rethink the bigger systems. I love my little nano particularly when all I do is a weekly 4 gallon water change! :)

I just set up the c250 and that's when I realized how much work goes into big tanks.

I just set up the c250 and that's when I realized how much work goes into big tanks.

Yes I figured that's where this sudden change of heart was. The 250 looks really nice by the way! You saw my other set ups and while very cool, I actually feel like I get to spend more time enjoying my tank now. :) 

Much cheaper too as far as maintenance and  I don't have room to buy a lot of things! :)

Glad you are not leaving the hobby and you may change your mind.

I do miss the ability to have endless amounts of space to have lots of frags and cool fish! :)

• Like 1

I'm throwing in the Neptune Jr controller with eb8, ph probe, and temp probe if gets picked up by this weekend.

Probably not your goal, although I'm in need of one of these controllers and might be interested in buying if the price is right!

If you end up wanting to go that route please let me know

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Alright folks, Jase saved the day and this tank will be staying here a little longer until I can find a suitable replacement. Seems like most are interested in parting out so I'll do that when the time is right. Thanks to everyone for your interest and thank you Jadams (Jase)!

• Like 4