Aquascape

spectra

Well when it comes to this part I stink at it :rolleyes: Decided just to use the Reefcleaner rock I got from John and go from there. Here are a couple of pics so let me know what one looks the best. Hell feel free to tell me what you would do also :laugh:  I have 30lbs and have maybe 18 or so in it.

And the blue sand well :unsure:

First one IMG_0320.jpg

Second one with another rock added.....IMG_0318.jpg

Sad thing is this little Nuvo is hard to deal with and last night my wife sees it and says Wow that is small what is it 10 gallons :doh:  Crap I should have bought the Red Sea..........

Edited by spectra

Sad thing is this little Nuvo is hard to deal with and last night my wife sees it and says Wow that is small what is it 10 gallons :doh: Crap I should have bought the Red Sea..........

We could work something out for me to take over this tank and then you could grab your Red Sea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you did end up going with a JBJ RL I see :rolleyes: That's cool you have all the room needed to fit the best Nano Skimmers back there,

Personally I like the (First One) Its very minimalist looking and gives you all sorts of room for LPS

No that's a Fusion 20. Picked it up at Cuttlefish. But am thinking of a change already :rolleyes:

I did epoxy the rocks together or kind of :laugh: as I could not get them to match 100% once taken out......so have two islands but did keep the one piece in case I want them to connect.

Edited by spectra