New Scores from Cuttlefish!

Emerald525

Thanks Jeff for the beautiful frags. I was out of town for his big BOGO sps sell but that didn't stop me from picking up 2 frags today!

Stopped by the shop today. It looked like a mini meeting. Frank was there with his wife and baby. 

Caught up with the Reefnjunkie. Good to see you Brad. He was easy to pick out the only reefer I know who wears a tie! :)

Also saw Holly there too!

I got a beautiful frag almost mini colony of ORA red planet! It's a classic sps and definitely in my top 10 must haves for sps

DSC04190.ARW_zpssgjtfu0d.jpg

Also got a nice Hawkins

DSC04188.ARW_zpsdef4bocu.jpg

And picked up a freakin heavy bag of Red Sea Coral pro! Great deal on this at 60 dollars! (this typically runs around 90 to 100 bucks!) This can  Great salt too. Alk stays way more stable then Kent! This should last me a very long time for my 20 gallon! Great time for people to switch over. 

DSC04186.ARW_zpsw6npjq3m.jpg

• Like 3

It does seem that way sometimes with familiar faces at cuttlefish and coral, not a bad spot to stop, look, and listen. And Jeff has some killer deals even when he is not having a sale. Nice looking corals you picked up, getting back into the acro game I see?

Looks great Kim! I thought that you had sworn off dosing. :nono:

I am not dosing right now. Just going to see if I can still maintain with weekly water changes with the red sea coral pro. That's about all the sps I'm going to do. I have had the oregon tort for a couple of weeks and it is doing well. 

It does seem that way sometimes with familiar faces at cuttlefish and coral, not a bad spot to stop, look, and listen. And Jeff has some killer deals even when he is not having a sale. Nice looking corals you picked up, getting back into the acro game I see?

Yes there is always someone from the forum there. Great place to hang out! Doing a little bit of sps. That's probably about it for me as I don't really want to have to dose! We will see! :)