early father's day gift

I've been camping 5 times in Mt. Hood National forest so far this year and haven't heard of a single burn ban.

Just make sure you don't throw the hot dog at the bun at the last second. Someone else might pic it off. :P 

Go Broncos!

Edited by PeteRock
  • Like 1

cow who never heard of them haha.

HA HA! Those are pretty cool! And hey I'm not opposed to slapping a seahawk with a hot dog and putting it in the fire! :):onthego:

I was rooting for them in the Superbowl and glad they beat the Packers because although I like the packers I find Aaron Rogers in all of his cockiness needs to be knocked down a peg once in a while...

HA HA! Those are pretty cool! And hey I'm not opposed to slapping a seahawk with a hot dog and putting it in the fire! :):onthego:

I was rooting for them in the Superbowl and glad they beat the Packers because although I like the packers I find Aaron Rogers in all of his Nope, can't say that one here either. iness needs to be knocked down a peg once in a while...

I'm definitely not a Aaron Rogers fan he is the biggest cry baby.

I'm pretty sure Philip rivers is the biggest cry baby qb, followed by Jay Cutler with cam newton and brady close behind.

We could put up a poll. Lol Phillip Rivers would get my vote! Brady may be number one though. If someone even dares to look at his knee he asks for a flag. Jay cutler is just weird. Cam Newton worries too much about his celebration dance than actually playing the game. I'm waiting for all the Romo haters to come out now! ????

Ya, from my understanding there is a burn ban in both states (recent local news). I was up @ Mt. Hood last week and forest station said was already in affect. This upcoming weekend Trout Lake ????. At least I have fishin.

Edited by Gacayon