Looking for your help

reefnjunkie

I'm guessing the runner up is also asking for help as well as the 2 of you are neck and neck! Too bad you don't do fb Brad you would get more votes that way! I also bet peacok is an acceptable word on the fb site! ???? ( inside joke for more information please refer to the who is the culprit thread ) back on topic!????

Kim Ive heard of this Facebook thing but thought it was a fad, is it still going on, I mean people use it?

I'm afraid it's too late for me for a Facebook plug but if Ms.Peecok was to make a post, or even yourself ( as an example of course) Im sure their followers might see that post.

THANKS to all who have voted, it's 6 vote margin between me and the closest person but it's been going back and forth so it's far from over.

Ive got something cooking for a way to show thanks but I can't let the cat out of the bag completely just yet.

Thanks again!

Kim Ive heard of this Facebook thing but thought it was a fad, is it still going on, I mean people use it?

I'm afraid it's too late for me for a Facebook plug but if Ms.Peecok was to make a post, or even yourself ( as an example of course) Im sure their followers might see that post.

THANKS to all who have voted, it's 6 vote margin between me and the closest person but it's been going back and forth so it's far from over.

Ive got something cooking for a way to show thanks but I can't let the cat out of the bag completely just yet.

Thanks again!

Okay Mrs. Peacok posted on facebook! Contest is still neck and neck!

Edited by Emerald525

Its getting down to the wire :popcorn: I will do a drawing for a frag pack to those that shared in the support :thumbs: a nice phat pack too ;) (Acropora tho :unsure: so if you don't do acros a trade with a fellow reefer wont be to tough)

Thanks again for the help :icon_bow:

Sweet! I will trade those suckers away if I win! I have seen your frag tank! You got some saltwater jewels in there! Still a close battle hit you're pulling a head! I think the fb post helped and it's also fun making fun of you on fb without you knowing ????

I love seeing the community pulling fans helping out a fellow member! And it's Brad of all people !!! Just think what we could do if we actually liked the person!???? (disclaimer: comment totally made all in fun and Brad will take it as such so please don't moderate this post as I didn't even call him an a-hole ????)

I love seeing the community pulling together helping out a fellow member! And it's Brad of all people !!! Just think what we could do if we actually liked the person!???? (disclaimer: comment totally made all in fun and Brad will take it as such so please don't moderate this post as I didn't even call him an a-hole ????)

Edited by Emerald525