Berghia nudibranchs

Does anyone around breed or carry these guys? While I've been preoccupied with gha issues, my few aiptasia have turned into many, many more.

I've had varied success with lemon juice and a syringe. And I haven't heard great things about aiptasia x. The peppermint shrimp were greatly appreciated by hoss, the fu manchu lionfish.

I wouldn't bother myself. I bought about 20 a few years back for about $150 planning it to be a group buy. The other two involved couldn't get to my place in time so I put them all in my biocube. They ate a few but I think most of them died. Wish Alex was still in town as I know he had decent luck breeding them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a guy on reef2reef who used to breed them Jeremy Linzmaer or something like that. I did a group buy and got them cheaply like 4 dollars each. I got 10 for my 150 gallon tank and in a few weeks the aiptasia was gone. Alex aka Grassi tried to breed them. He didn't have difficulty with breeding them. The problem is they are such voracious eaters of aiptasia he quickly ran out of food for them even though reefers on here were gladly donating.

After getting Live rock from an LFS Aptasia was introduced to my tank and with nothing to stop it, it became rampant! It was absolutely everywhere I was looking for the same nudibranchs to solve the issue but couldn't find them, settled with a peppermint shrimp who without feeding decided to go to town and every bit of it was gone in a week!

If you need some nudis let me know and I can order them in. The only thing we ask is that u pick them up the same day they arrive. Once they go into the system they get lost really fast.

Does this go for all Nudi's? I was thinking of getting some Purple's for my next project :D