Hope for Brandon Kennedy - Local Reefer PNWMAS Guy

TheClark

Hi All,

Not sure if everyone was aware of this or not.  Not sure if this has been posted already.

Some bad news for a fellow reefer that many of us know.

Brandon is a good guy, he loves his family, I truly hope he pulls through.

You can read about what happened here:

http://www.gofundme.com/HopeforBrandonK?fb_action_ids=925969574088768&fb_action_types=og.shares

Brandon is one of those guys that would give you the shirt off his back and would help anyone. I have been to the hospital several times to see him he is still in very bad shape. Please anyone that can spare it go on the go fund me link to help his wife and baby while he is down. Thank you

Edited by Saltwater newbie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any updates on how he's doing or if the forum is planning to help?  This was a few weeks ago, I would have figured that someone from the board would have stepped up to organize this.  At the end of the day he's part of our fish family and we should do something for them.  Just my .02.....

He is still alive thankfully, but has a long ways to go based on fb posts from his family.

One easy way to help is to go here, if you can spare 5 bucks it all adds up.  I know it would mean allot to him.

http://www.gofundme.com/HopeforBrandonK?fb_action_ids=925969574088768&fb_action_types=og.shares

I believe his forum name is ThumperSS.  He was quite active locally here but just sold his tank and livestock the week before this happened, uncanny.  He was much more active on the facebook side after the site crash.

I still will gladly participate with some frags if an auction is pulled together.

• Like 1

If no one else is game, and it is allowed, I am going to give this a shot.  Not going to claim to be an expert at this, but I think if everyone is patient we can come together and do something good.  I will study the previous auctions and try to come up with something that can work.  Stay tuned...

If no one else is game, and it is allowed, I am going to give this a shot. Not going to claim to be an expert at this, but I think if everyone is patient we can come together and do something good. I will study the previous auctions and try to come up with something that can work. Stay tuned...

I would but I might be out of the hobby soon myself as I just don't have the time to spend. I just don't have the time to do it. Glad someone can step up for a good cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have any corals any more but I could look around and see if I have any books or equipment that I could add to the mix.

He has some leftover equipment I am going to post for his family.

Thanks, that is awesome you guys.  

You probably hear the news, he passed away this morning.  

More than ever this is a great opportunity to help as his family is going through a very difficult time.