Club Cube

vanz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please put me down on the list too. We finally got our 93g up and going. I would have posted build pics, but I really suck at remembering until after it's done.

I'll plan on getting a few shots of the setup when I get home, so people can yell at me about running an ATS and no skimmer :p

Seriously though, I plan on picking up a skimmer in a couple weeks unless a killer deal comes up before then.

20" x 20" x 18" tall marineland 27 gallon cube. Hope that qualifies!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13665[/ATTACH]

Please don't tear me apart... I know it's cluttered and I'm sure someone noticed my ghetto frag rack! My 90 gallon build has taken a little longer than I initially thought, so I have acquired more than I should have in the mean time :)

post-9186-1418677645_thumb.jpg

20" x 20" x 18" tall marineland 27 gallon cube. Hope that qualifies!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13665[/ATTACH]

Please don't tear me apart... I know it's cluttered and I'm sure someone noticed my ghetto frag rack! My 90 gallon build has taken a little longer than I initially thought, so I have acquired more than I should have in the mean time :)

Cool frag rack idea! Where did you get the magnets?

I got a couple of photos of the tank with my phone last night. I'll try to get some with our nice camera soon so it's not all blurry.

Here's one of the front

Q6RdNwSl.jpg

And this is from the side.

maAuymJl.jpg

The GBTA isn't always that sad looking, I'd just been working in the tank and accidentally brushed it with my hand. As for the Kenya tree in the front corner, it was just in a mopey mood.

• 3 months later...

I don't know how to set a special permission, but I could edit it myself if you PM what you would like to have happen.

That would be great if you could do the editing, though it might be time consuming. Like adding links and adding new cube owners. But the first step would be to fix all the current links as they lead to nowhere.

How about I get mod powers? Come on president kev. Gimme mod powers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be great if you could do the editing, though it might be time consuming. Like adding links and adding new cube owners. But the first step would be to fix all the current links as they lead to nowhere.

How about I get mod powers? Come on president kev. Gimme mod powers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The links are probably broken because they lead to threads that were put together during the last two years. Obviously those threads would have been deleted with the hack. Guess we gotta start some new build threads.

The links are probably broken because they lead to threads that were put together during the last two years. Obviously those threads would have been deleted with the hack. Guess we gotta start some new build threads.

That's not it. This thread was created after the great crash with links to threads created after as well. Some are linked to threads created prior to the 2 year save point. 

This is the reason for the broken links. This is an example of the current thread we are in.

old vbulletin link format

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?35294-Club-Cube

new IP Board link format

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/32330-club-cube/