what skimmer should I get for a 75 sps tank?

reefergreg

Bubble Mag curve series are really nice and super quite, was very pleased with mine (great pricing on them too). I have a RO Elite now, pulls like a train!

I would do your research and find whatever draws the most air and has a nice design. Cone skimmers are more efficient so I'd look at those mostly. As most have said, BubbleBlaster pumps are great and pull some serious air with minimum power draw.

I have a vertex 150 that is virtually silent and dies a great job. The vertex takes a while to get dialed in but once you get it they are awesome. I also have a skimz 181 on my frag tank. I had to replace the impeller but once I got that it runs great as well. The vertex is running on my 90 gal reef and the frag tank is about 80 gal.

For those that have the vertex omega 130 have they been a very sensitive skimmer for you?

I have had no troubles with the 130 myself. Took a little tweaking in the beginning but has been in the tank for 8 months now, with no issues, really quiet. I have it on a 72, with a 20 sump.