Tank is moved!!!!!

The ReefBox

Just wanted to throw a huge thanks to Stylaster and Gumby for stepping up and helping me get the tank moved to the new house. Fortunately this time around I had Charles build me a new tank and sump and I built the stand. So we jugs had to transfer everything. All in all we had 4 drums of waster, 1 drum packed with rock, and about 20 bucks and a cooler to move the corals. The fish all hot thrown in a 55 gallon barrel of tank water.

The move was literally 3 miles but managed to have a yellow corRIS wrasse jump on the commute and a checkerboard wrasse stayed buried in the sand of the old tank. When I found him he was alive but I had no water to transport him so became part of the food chain.

I will post some picks of the new tank soon. I need to pull everything out and rescale the rock and glue corals. Maybe Friday!!!

The only real dilemma I faced was after hooking up Apex, I dropped display unit in tank. I immediately took apart and tried blowing water out of circuit board. With the advice of a few good members and friends, I washed it down with RO water and put in bucket of rice for a day..........and IT WORKS AGAIN!!

Stay tuned