Clams clams clams...go check out the clams!

kriz2fer

Thanks for the shout out Chris! Yah, we got some really nice clams in yesterday. I wanted to wait to take some pictures for a bit until they all had a chance to happy up. They are looking pretty nice and it's only about 26 hours after being unpacked! As Jesse mentioned, I snapped a couple of quick shots and tossed them on facebook last night but will have to get more up soon(like us on facebook to see updates often). Also got in some real nice zoas, maxi mini carpets, and mushroom rocks with that order. They are also still opening up.

• 3 years later...

Hey Garrett.......I saw a few facebook group post with the clams, thanks for posting the pics of them in here. I see Jeff post inventory items up on facebook groups as well, but i don't see very many post from ya on here like facebook.  I don't get down there that often but would love to see more regular post from ya on what does come in there. Someone else reading this is probably saying to them selves....." Yes please more pics "

• Like 1

Hey Garrett.......I saw a few facebook group post with the clams, thanks for posting the pics of them in here. I see Jeff post inventory items up on facebook groups as well, but i don't see very many post from ya on here like facebook.  I don't get down there that often but would love to see more regular post from ya on what does come in there. Someone else reading this is probably saying to them selves....." Yes please more pics "

I will second that - really nice clams BTW!  Thanks for posting!