Brown Acro Challenge

Toby Flenderson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have names on the first page of the 2 people who have picked up so far. As far as time line, that's a good point. 6 month? Too long? Too short? I'm open to opinions. As you can tell this is a very well thought out, strict challenge ;). As for pick up, I have 2 people scheduled to come by Tomarrow so it would be a good day for it, I'll send you a pm.

This should be interesting- personally I am not giving my frag that long (6 months) its been instructed to color in 45 days or less (whistle)

No end to the cockiness, I love it. (rock2)

Jeramy just picked up and is now on the list. I really don't have much of a plan for the time table so if everyone wants to do a first check-in in 45 days I'm down. I'm going to mount my frag tonight right up top and blast it wit the MP40. We shall see...

Ok here is my entry no soon then I put it in though and my clown goby started nipping it (flame) any how I can see how it could have blue polyps cause they kinda have a blue hue in my tank. This could be a sweet coral =)

BrownBomber.jpg

P.S. does any one want a clown goby LoL =)

Ok here is my entry no soon then I put it in though and my clown goby started nipping it (flame) any how I can see how it could have blue polyps cause they kinda have a blue hue in my tank. This could be a sweet coral =)

BrownBomber.jpg

P.S. does any one want a clown goby LoL =)

That paly on bottom right is awesome

Well its been 16 days and I am sad to report my LE Brown Bomber frag has started to morph-(sad) The tips are turning blue and I think the body is starting to turn green.

Sorry I cant keep its original color-DOH! but I did mention it that it had 45 days to change-I think I am on track-(whistle)

well show us a picture

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2