Brown Acro Challenge

Toby Flenderson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its been 16 days and I am sad to report my LE Brown Bomber frag has started to morph-(sad) The tips are turning blue and I think the body is starting to turn green.

Sorry I cant keep its original color-DOH! but I did mention it that it had 45 days to change-I think I am on track-(whistle)

Dang, sorry I missed this. Well the gauntlet has been thrown down. Blue I could see, purple even but green? Let alone multiple colors. That's awesome brad, can't wait to see a pic.

Better late than never...shipping was rough on my frag, but I'll catch up.

Lots of potential, glad you got it.

010-9.jpg

Well I'm not sure what colors its turning into but it looks like a blueish body/tips and maybe greenish polyps/coralites

10-03

BB1-10-3.jpg

10-31

BB10-31.jpg

28 days past 17 to go-(laugh)

Amazing, this could actually turn out to be a cool looking coral. Worthy of a new name? Maybe

Well I'm not sure what colors its turning into but it looks like a blueish body/tips and maybe greenish polyps/coralites

That's the reflection off your oregon torts.... Still looks turd brown IMO:)

Perhaps you could send this image to sexy corals and have them "sexy" it up a little, I mean saturate your pic ;)

That's the reflection off your oregon torts.... Still looks turd brown IMO:)

Perhaps you could send this image to sexy corals and have them "sexy" it up a little, I mean saturate your pic ;)

I tried to hide the 1 (whistle) small micro frag of Oregon Tort I am trying to grow out (naughty)

I got my own " sexy" skills i dont need Mike(laugh), not to go off topic but I cant wait until he opens his store so people can see the Sexy corals-I wonder if they look different than the pics(scratch)

Sorry, all gone.

Here's mine so far

B9209B4B-A7C9-470A-97D0-76ED07096706-7272-0000056DEA859DB9.jpg

I want some of that, where did you get that pic from? It looks similar to the Tyree Royal Plum I used to have (sad) that was a SAWEET acro (sad)(sad) I lost

That one was for sale in 2010 from wet thumbs, couldn't find it anymore or a name. Beautiful.

I'm lusting after the Vivid rainbow delight(drooler), was thinking of calling them today.

http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=05-6013-10

Well it looks like we can never get it-It requirements dont fit our tanks;

coral requires intense lighting provided by metal halides

WOW thats a marketing blunder DOH!

Idiots

Be leary James-Its not as that picture looks, I bet its similar to a tri-color