Brown Acro Challenge

Toby Flenderson

I've got this big brown acro that's the size of my hand. I bought it from rose city a while ago hoping it would color up but I can't get it to go. I know there is potential in this one, Its just not happening for me and I'm over it.

Long story short, i've had enough of it and thought it may be fun to see if anyone else has the skills/luck to get this going. Let me know and I will frag off as big or as little a piece as you want.

Three things though (plotting)

1. Post a picture now and then. Defiantly share your method if you succeed.

2. Don't take one if you don't have any other sps. The idea is to give these a real chance at glory.

3. In 6 months from the date of the first post, pictures need to be submitted to see any color change.

CHALLENGERS:

-Frank

-Reefnjunkie

-Kriz2fer

-ShaunMonahan

-Jeramy

-CuttlefishandCoral

-LC Scott

-Kimberlee

If nothing else, it's a free brown frag! Here's a bad,fuzzy picture. But really, what does it matter.

83fab2fd25455f212946e9d4e6555aa8.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading to portland at the end of this week and could pick up if that's okay could I get a piece? oh will pick up for this guy too.

That sounds fine. Reserve two. I will start posting names of people who have picked up on the first page as well.

How do I reply to multiple quotes on the same post? Anyone?

From what i've found you have to put them in thier general light zone according to "species" and WAIT ! After/if they become based, and will tolerate fragging the frags will color up even if the colony never does. I would always buy big brown acro's from OIAB's big tubs (cheap) thinking I could color'em up. I still have a LG one that now has purple tips after 1 1/2-2 years. The frags do good though,better yet the frags from frags, and so on.

That sounds fine. Reserve two. I will start posting names of people who have picked up on the first page as well.

How do I reply to multiple quotes on the same post? Anyone?

There is a little box with the " in it next to the reply with quote. Click that for all but the last one. On the last one you would like to quote just click the normal reply to quote button and you should get multiples in one box :)

From what i've found you have to put them in thier general light zone according to "species" and WAIT ! After/if they become based' date=' and will tolerate fragging the frags will color up even if the colony never does. I would always buy big brown acro's from OIAB's big tubs (cheap) thinking I could color'em up. I still have a LG one that now has purple tips after 1 1/2-2 years. The frags do good though,better yet the frags from frags, and so on.[/quote']

:)

Sounds good. Let me know what's up

Will do' date=' should be close to the end of the week[/quote']

There is a little box with the " in it next to the reply with quote. Click that for all but the last one. On the last one you would like to quote just click the normal reply to quote button and you should get multiples in one box :)

It works!

I will be in this grow out! Thanks again flenderson

No prob, this should be interesting.

You got any left?

I'd be down, as long as I can give it back once it becomes colorful

Sure do! First one is getting picked up tonight. I'll post names of people who are participating as they get there frag. I'll gladly take it back, I like everyone's supreme confidence.