Jose's cube build

Hozer21

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Well I was bored today since the in laws where in today . What a great time lol but anyways here some updated pics of the cube tank . I have picked up a couple new fish for the tank and the wife has helped as well DOH! I picked up a powder brown tang (scary) but its doing great it has been eating like a pig and he has cleaned all my rocks of any kind of algae , We ( ok when I say we I mean --->(wife) (laugh))have picked up a pair of cinnamon clowns & a pair of Picasso Clownfish & any anthias of some kind . Well anyways here some pics

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

well there you go some pics

lol

Looks good Jose' date=' really coming along. Like the Kole Tang, I've tried two and the others tangs just won't let another one in![/quote']

Well thx Steve yeah I like the kole tang as well I was worried about the tangs fighting but as of right now they get along

• 2 months later...

Tank update ...... Where to start oh well here I go I have lost about 85% of all my coral (sad) . Which is ok because in return my 11 month old son has a clean bill of health now (clap)(clap)(dancing)(yahoo) which is awesome I would take that over anything . Well here is the quick over view of everything since mid August my wife & I have been taking little man (11month old Kiesen ) to the hospital at least two times a week . Little man had some issues going on so between throwing up everything to getting C.T scans crazy and scary but we mad it threw everything & now we can move on with our some what life now . It has been rough thou with kids , time , house & $$ so a lot of things got put on the back burner if u know what I mean oh yeah our house had mold fun fun NOT .

The only thing I have done to my tank threw these months is add water & salt of course but that it . So now I have to start all over again (plotting)(whistle) good and bad . I just wanted to inform everyone now that everything is some what ok .

Sounds like a crazy time for you, I'm glad to hear you got thru it and that your boy is doing better thats great news!

Did you lose the montis you got from me?

Yeah Miles to say the least crazy times but yeah we all made it throu it . & yeah I lost those bad boys :( & thank for the kind words

Glad to hear you and your little dude are ok Jose' date=' if there is anything in my tank you want a frag of just let me know and I will donate to the rebuild![/quote']

Thanks for the kinds words Josh and for offer some help & yeah we r so glad everything is ok with litte man and big bro too

WOW what a time you guys have had! Glad little man is better, did they ever come up with a diagnosis?

Sorry you lost most your corals... that bites!

yeah tell me about the fun lol I think we where there so much they know our faces and full names by heart lol & no not really they thought that he had to big of a head and a whole bunch of other things wrong but in the end after @ least 10-15 test he is 100% clear of what ever they thought was wrong . Which is great

Thank guys for caring

Jose

Hey Jose good running into you the other day and even better to hear things are looking good for your son and everyone can rest easier these days.

Let me know when you make the move and if you need any help with the tank-in the meantime I'll continue to grow out that chalice I owe ya and throw in a goodie or two to boot when you are up again.

Take care man-

Hey Jose good running into you the other day and even better to hear things are looking good for your son and everyone can rest easier these days.

Let me know when you make the move and if you need any help with the tank-in the meantime I'll continue to grow out that chalice I owe ya and throw in a goodie or two to boot when you are up again.

Take care man-

Hey Brad allways good chatting with u and glad to hear that everything with u family and tank is doing well & I will have to agree with u about everyone resting easier in our house for sure . Thanks for holding on to that coral for me and offering to help with everything . Thanks man and if u need help with anything feel free to ask

Thx

Jose

Sorry to hear about the loss of your corals but so glad all is well with your son. Would be happy to donate to your cause. You have always been so helpful to Beth and me!

Yeah coral loss was ok (well it was so so ) but my sons health is so much better that's for sure &. Thanks for offering I'll have to take u up on ur offer sometime . U two have been great with me thanks a bunch

Thx

Archived