Jose's cube build

Hozer21

Ok so after all the running around trying to find a tank and where to buy one and waiting around (nutty) for ever I finally got my tank (yahoo). Now that I got my tank it was time to search on where to put it in our house . So my (wife) & I found a spot to put it but the tank wouldn't fit where we wanted DOH! So then we had any other idea (scratch) on where to put and wouldn't u know it worked out just great (dancing) and the wife & I both (agree) agreed where to put it so that was great as well , but now u know after the months of trying to find a tank that would fit what I was looking for . So anyways enough back story here we go with the tank build . First off I would like to tank Steve (aka-Sman) for helping drill the tank and answering some noob DOH! Questions lol

The equipment & tank info

The tank is 3 ft x 3 ft x 2 ft acrylic (3/4inch)

Stand is 3 ft x 3 ft x 3 ft

Canopy is 3 ft x 3 ft x 18 inches

Pump ( for right now at least ) reef flow (snapper 18)

2 x sea swirls (3/4inch)

3ft skimmer sry folks don't know who by

Sump is a 30 gallon sump

Lighting

1- 400 mh

2-24inch t-5s soon to be 4

Calcium reactor 2 chamber (reef octopus )

Ok there is pretty much all the info on the tank and what now for the pics I know enough typing and more pics lol

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(worthless)

Here u go Kim here is 1/4 of the pics I will post more later . My I-pad wasn't working correctly but now it is so there u go and now I have to go enjoy the sun and work on my tan roflrofl

Here u go Kim here is 1/4 of the pics I will post more later . My I-pad wasn't working correctly but now it is so there u go and now I have to go enjoy the sun and work on my tan roflrofl

(laugh) I assumed you meant to post pictures and not just make a blank post! Woo hoo thanks! enjoy the beautiful weather while I work! (clap)

awesome' date=' can't wait to see this one go up. let us know if you need any help with anything.[/quote']

Robert u know I'll be in for something here shortly and I'll be calling or pm u after the leak test

ok people here is some more pics and the tank is filling while I'm typing here

the first trip to the home depot

IMG_0807.jpg

overflow with some bulkheads

IMG_0802-2.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

pump glued in place

IMG_0834.jpg

sump and skimmer in the stand

IMG_0838.jpg

sump , skimmer , pump & reactor