Maxi-mini carpet anemone group buy!

Thanks Garrett!

After the TFT build we went down to Garrett's to pick out our Ultra!(rock2)(rock2)

Here's yours Jackaninny! I like the colors but it's a little shy and it is tucked away in the rock!(clap)(clap)

DSC07311ARW.jpg

DSC07314ARW.jpg

Here's the Ultra Beth picked and coerced others into not picking!(laugh)(laugh) Thanks Smann and Batchelor for not picking this one!

DSC07309ARW.jpg

My favorite though is the hand picked extra one we got!(drooler)(drooler)

DSC07307ARW.jpg

I went to Garrett's last night and bought a bunch more cuc and had to pick up a maxi. So I ended up getting letter C of the hand picked. Honestly there were only two available and I liked this one the most out of all the one's he had left so I feel I got pretty fortunite. Although all of them were ridiculous and would have taken any of them. I also had to pick up a few more corals and a Diamond Goby:). I will try to take pics of the maxi when my light finally turns on this morning. Been waiting for it to come on since 6:30 this morning and that was after going to bed after 2. (Had to take a trip to the hospital for my wife. She is fine now.) I have about 15 minutes to go until the lights bless me with there presence. I feel like a child on Christnas morning. lol

I want to thanks everyone for there participation and enthusiam in this group buy. This was a lot of fun and I really appreciate how cooporative everyone was! I hope everyone is happy with their pick and the way this all worked. It sure was cool to get to look at all of these little jewels before they went to their new homes! Thanks again to Kim for getting this together. Thanks to Josh and everyone else who worked on transporting these guys to their owners.

If there is more interest, I will think about doing another group buy like this in the near future. It would be fun to see what other morphs and colors come in.

Thanks again everyone!!!

• 2 weeks later...