Maxi-mini carpet anemone group buy!

I'm in one of each

Steve I have you down for both!

please put me down for a grade A

Okay have you down Tango.

Woo hoo that puts at us at 11 for sures! We are there! I'm sending a message to Garrett right now!(rock2)(rock2)(clap)(clap)

Those who are still interested keep posting and I will put you on the alternate list! I have no clue how many of these guys Garrett can get!

Alright everyone! Way to go Kim and thanks to all who have joined thus far!!! I am going to get on the horn with my supplier and see how many we can get our hands. This way if more want to join, I will know if that is even going to be possible this go around.

I would like to have everyones payment in by Saturday so that I have the money in my account and will be ready to get the order done on Monday. I would expect that once the order has been placed that I should have them in by mid week. I am then going to let them settle for a day or two, take some pics, and do a drawing for who gets to pic first!!! Cross your fingers ;)

Paypal payments can be sent to garrettm85@hotmail.com

If you can send the payment under the personal tab as a gift or payment owed, that would be much appreciated. I don't get charged a fee if it goes that route though if that isn't an option or doesn't work well for you then sending it the regular way is of course perfectly fine. Also if you could put both your PNWMAS username and your real life name and phone number, email address, etc. in the subject or details area of the transaction that would be great. It will help me keep everything nice and organized :)

Thanks!!!

Alright so I know I told everyone that I would be getting the order in early next week...

Well, when I called up my supplier, I was able to get these guys to me a bit earlier. So guess what? I got them today!!! There are a bunch of really really great looking ones. To be honest, I am going to have some trouble grading them they are so nice!!! I was also able to get a few hand selected specimens that will be sold on a per specimen basis(enquire if you like). They will cause you to squint your eyes a bit when you look at them simply do to the fact that they are so bright ;)

I have about 13 or so for the group buy that I will be posting pics of by the end of the weekend. I want to get them a few days to happy up so that I can really get a chance at some decent pics. I am extremely pleased with what came in and I would guess that part of why they sent so many great looking specimens is because we ordered so dang many of them!! I don't think they usually have one place order so many.

WOOHOO!!!

Ok G man whatcha talkin bout? Per specimen?

I will post more details on the hand select specimens once I get a chance to get a better look at them and they have been in the tanks for a day or two. I want to make sure they are nice and happy before I price em and take pics.

The Ultra's and A grades will have pics taken, corresponding letters, and names will be drawn based on who ordered what. Ex) Ultra A, Ultra B, etc. A grade A, A grade B, A Grade C, etc. Then people will be able to pic based on what order their names are called ex) Pantherguy30's name drawn 2nd so he gets to pic second from the remaining Ultra nems.

:)

I went down to Garrett's this morning and grabbed one of the extra Maxi-Mini's.:D

I will try to get a pick of it when I get back from work.

I dont think anyone will be unhappy with the selection that he picked up for us to choose from. They are all very nice!! I cant wait for the drawing.(rock2)

He also had a couple extra one's that are just insane that weren't spoken for when I was there.

Well my friends, I have been working hard to hopefully alleviate some of the tensions of the wait. Got the pics all taken. I couldnt' get my cameras to capture the true colors of these beautites. There is a little too much blueish in the pics from the radium bulb above these guys. The pics will hopefully give you a good idea of what these guys look like and what to choose from. I will be doing the name drawing right after this so stay tooned for another post soon.

For most of these, I was able to get both an underwater shot as well as a shot with my DSLR.

A Grades!!!!:

A.

AGradeA.jpg

AGradeAUW.jpg

B.

AGradeBUW.jpg

C. Tangov- picked up

AGradeC.jpg

AGradeCUW.jpg

D. Pantherguy30

AGradeD.jpg

AGradeDUW.jpg

E.

AGradeE.jpg

AGradeEUW.jpg

F. Smann- picked up

AGradeF.jpg

AGradeFUW.jpg

G. Mohaynow- picked up

AGradeGUW.jpg

Ultra Grades!!!

A. Batchelor- Picking up monday

UltraA.jpg

UltraAUW.jpg

B. Jackaninny- Picked up

UltraB1.jpg

UltraB2.jpg

UltraBUW.jpg

C. rgcrain- mohaynow bringing to meeting

UltraC.jpg

UltraCUW.jpg

D. Smann- picked up

UltraD.jpg

UltraDUW.jpg

E.

UltraE.jpg

UltraEUW.jpg

F. Pantherguy30- Picked

UltraF.jpg

UltraFUW.jpg

G. Tanktop/Emerald- Picked up

UltraG.jpg

UltraGUW.jpg

Hand Picked!!!

A.

HandPickedA.jpg

HandPickedAUW.jpg

B. Sold Tanktop74

HandPickedB.jpg

HandPickedBUW.jpg

C.Sold

HandPickedC.jpg

HandPickedCUW.jpg

D. Sold Rubberducky

HandPickedD.jpg

HandPickedDUW.jpg

The verdict is in with the help of a very talented OSU Beavers hat and my good friends steady hand.

A Grade:

1. Pantherguy30- Picked

2. Smann- Picked

3. Tangov559- Picked

4. Mohaynow- Picked

5. Trautman

6. Emerald525

Ultra Grade:

1. Smann- Picked

2. Batchelor- Picked

3. Emerald525- Picked

4. Jackaninny- Picked

5. Rgcrain- Picked

6. Pantherguy30- Picked

Grats to those that get first pick!!!

I would love to have everyones picks in by the end of the weekend but being as how this all happened fairly quickly, it may take a bit longer and I understand totally.

Won't quit my day job and try the Oregon lottery!

Bummer last pick for Grade A and only 3rd pick for the ultra grades(sad) I won't quit my day job and try to win the lottery I guess!(laugh)

[language filter] you Smann!(wife) I even fronted you the money! rofl

No more drawing from a Beaver hat Garrett!(nono)

Seriously,

They all look great Garrett!(clap)(clap) This was fun to do too! (clap)I will be happy with what I get!(Beth on the other had says she will be happy as long as nobody picks G of the ultras....(whistle):p)