Maxi-mini carpet anemone group buy!

Think about it smann' date=' you could totally leverage your pick for a lower pick and probably some nice zoa to be named later. (naughty)(laugh)lol[/quote']

What are you his agent Roger.DOH!.. Is this the place where Smann starts shouting!

Sho me the money!(laugh)

Beth may be willing to do a trade to move up....Between you and me Roger, I think the electric oompah loompahs melted....(sad)

Hey Steve... you want some Electric oompah loompahs....(naughty)(naughty) Don't worry these are different ones I have;) It's mere coincidence that they look the same as the melted ones...(laugh)

What are you his agent Roger.DOH!.. Is this the place where Smann starts shouting!

Sho me the money!(laugh)

Beth may be willing to do a trade to move up....Between you and me Roger, I think the electric oompah loompahs melted....(sad)

Hey Steve... you want some Electric oompah loompahs....(naughty)(naughty) Don't worry these are different ones I have;) It's mere coincidence that they look the same as the melted ones...(laugh)

You know I dont do Zoa's........Nice try though :)

Hey Roger' date=' Great choice! Thats the coloring I'm looking for. Any recomendations since you've witnessed them first hand?[/quote']

Id say if you want the red or orange colors you'd have to go A or B. But the Patterns are ALL different, D has a pretty unique pattern.

I cant make it to Garretts until Monday. I dont see a problem with Kim and Beth picking before me, just as long as they don't pick "G"! HAHA Just messin with ya! I'd like to see a better pick of Ultra "A" if thats possible Garrett.

thanks, robert

Oh that's nice of you Batchelor. We are planning on going down after we do the TFT build...

Have you seen "Park Avenue" at the tankerald house.(naughty)(laugh)

Yeah those are chalices. I'm thinkin Smann is more into the colored sticks right now.

You know I dont do Zoa's........Nice try though :)

How about a nice rainbow yuma Steve. I don't have many of the sps that you seek as that's for the new tank.