Maxi-mini carpet anemone group buy!

JasonH picked this beautiful Maxi-Mini up from Garrett last weekend...(drooler)

DSC07252ARW.jpg

For those of you who love carpet anemones but were afraid to get one because you heard they can be fragile and get big these things are perfect and amazing! We are using our 15 gallon aquapod for these amazing creatures(clap)(clap)

The Nov/Dec Coral magazine has a great article about them: "They are exceptionally hardy, easy to keep , and extremely simple to clone by cutting. Like other anemones they do have a sting and prefer to live on or tucked into a rock rock. They usually reach about 5-6 inches!"

The price will be 10 dollars cheaper and we need a total of 10 people. The price is 35 dollars for Grade A or 50 dollars for an ultra.

You can't pick out your Maxi-min beforehand. Garrett will not know what he gets until the shipment comes and will grade them and then by raffle people get to make their picks.That's always fun to me!

Here's who I have:

For sures: (if you're not for sure then speak now)

Pantherguy30-ultra and grade A Paid

Rgrcrain-ultra Paid

Mohaynow- Grade a (maybe Ultra when the time comes) Paid

Jackaninny-Ultra Paid

Emerald525-Ultra and grade A Paid

Batchelor-Ultra Paid

Smann ultra and grade A Paid

TangoV559- Grade A Paid

Trautman-Grade A paid

So who wants in on this Maxi-mini group buy fun!

I'll take one if you are buying and I do not have to pay you back! :)

Gotta fix the car so I can go to my lovely job everyday!

LOL, now what kind of loan is that Michael?(scratch)

Its very tempting' date=' Amanda loves carpets and a mini one would be awsome, but they are so variable and each one is so unique, I would want to pick it out, but the price is pretty cheap....hmmmmm[/quote']

You do get to pick David and it could be even first pick depending on how lucky you are with raffles... They are so variable. That's part of the fun! I know you have been missing your beautiful green carpet! Carpet anemones are cool!And from what I read these can be fragged so if you didn't get the one you wanted you can do some maxi-mini frag trading!

Count me in for a grade A aswell:) so 1-ultra and 1- grade A:) hopefully this helps get the ball rolling and I'll shoot a paypal payment to u Saturday g man:)

I have you down David....

Cmon.. people who wants to be in the cool carpet nem club?!! We can have playdates!(laugh) Just need a few more confirmed to get this going!

Hey Kim' date=' $10 cheaper means they are $25 and $40?[/quote']

No Alex sorry the current price of 35 and 50 reflects the discount.

you should start a mini carpet grow out lol see who can Propagate them the best! that would be fun.

Don't think I haven't been thinking of this LOL! It would be fun. I would just be afraid to frag the little guys.

Updated the list we have 8 for sure and one on the fence right now! Just need one more and we can get this party started! So close! So close!