Best place to buy coral in Portland area?

J-Dog

Does anyone know the best places to get some good corals for a decent price in the Portland Metro area? I live in Oregon City and my LFS doesn't have the greatest selection of corals to buy. I don't want to order online, but I might have to if I can't find what I want locally. Please help if u can

The oregon city store is definitely not the greatest for livestock. They are closest to me also and I only go there for dry goods when I need something quick. I was in there a couple weeks ago and asked if he ever got any yumas in (I am always on the hunt for yumas!) He tells me they are illegal to buy so he doesn't have them. (nutty) (scratch) DOH! (laugh)

Upscales is also close to Oregon City.

Just about any of those stores will have some birds nest or caps.

I have some ORA green birds nest $10 for a large piece

Birds of paradise..$15.

Piece of tri-color...free at the BBQ. Large piece-negotiable

Can be seen at the BBQ this Saturday at 2PM. (shameless plug).

Ken

You might also post a WTB ad in the classified section. There are a number of members living in Oregon City who'd be happy to show off their tanks and probably make you a deal on some nice pieces. Kilmca (Calvin) always has lots of frags on hand, and dsoz (Dennis) is a fragging fiend! I have a few available, as well.

The Coral Moffia--Isaacs shop has some of the best in town' date=' lots of high end stuff too, but also has some of the more common stuff... Hes having a make me an offer sale too![/quote']

I think its called "The Coral Mafia"(laugh) I'm sure Issac will forgive though you since you have him on speed dial.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanktop74

The Coral Moffia--Isaacs shop has some of the best in town, lots of high end stuff too, but also has some of the more common stuff... Hes having a make me an offer sale too!

I think its called "The Coral Mafia" I'm sure Issac will forgive though you since you have him on speed dial.

OHHH....THAT'S GOOD!