ORA red planet 2" frag $30

jab502

Red planet is sold. I will post photos of lots of other corals for sale in the next few days. Thanks.

I am selling my whole tank. Every piece of livestock and the tank itself once the livestock is cleared out plus all the equipment. Unless somebody wants the whole thing I am going to be selling individual corals first. I will post photos of various items in the next few days. I have sold several of my nicest corals but I still have some other stuff. For those of you who have seen my tank if there is something you want let me know and I will get you a price. Or just come over and we can make a deal.

The first thing for sale is a piece of ORA red planet. It is about 2" with several branches. It is bigger than what you would get from ORA by about 2X. I bought it from Lowman over a year ago. It is sitting at the bottom of my tank with no room so come get it before it dies. First PM gets it. Thanks.

Jake

Kim I would go buy it as I would sell a 2 inch piece for double that.

You're not helping Jody!(laugh) I know it is a good deal and a really nice coral and ORA rocks! I know these things but I'm trying to prove that I am really not an addict! (laugh)

Resist... resist...(scary)

Why hasn't anyone jumped on this? Are you people (nutty)

You're not helping Jody!(laugh) I know it is a good deal and a really nice coral and ORA rocks! I know these things but I'm trying to prove that I am really not an addict! (laugh)

Resist... resist...(scary)

Why hasn't anyone jumped on this? Are you people (nutty)

LOL

I think Jake may be "AFK"

I am sorry to see you shut that tank down Jake, as it is one of the best sps tanks I have seen. Wish I had the room and cash as you have always made killer deals.

People should jump all over this as he will make some killer deals and is a super nice guy to deal with.

Just say no!

Give in to the Dark Side Kim! Since you've been on the wagon it's like the voices of a million corals cried out and were suddenly silenced.

LOL you people are killing me! (laugh)

And no Brad no pms were sent by me... Jake you take a picture and people will buy it right up!

Sorry to hear you are breaking down the tank.

LOL you people are killing me! (laugh)

And no Brad no pms were sent by me... Jake you take a picture and people will buy it right up!

Sorry to hear you are breaking down the tank.

I know you had not sent a PM I sent the PM-I was saying I was the first not you-(laugh)

But my ADD kicked in and I lost interest so I retracted my "I'll take it" and sent a 2nd PM saying thanks but no thanks-besides I have the red planet I was buying it to flip it for profit-(plotting)

My RP also came from Lowman-(clap)

Congrats on the score Bob!!

I could frag it right now and get all of my money back and then some! Sweet coral. When Jake get ready to sell the rest of his corals' date=' be ready, he didn't have any cheapo coral, all of it is top notch and healthy.[/quote']

That was why I jumped on it like I did-I love impulse buys-but they fade-

That RP I got from you back when you got my nano has gotten BIG-I thought this frag was from that same piece.

Sounds like "jake" has some nice stuff-(scratch)

HMMMMM