Jump to content
pledosophy

120g System Sale. Going back to Cali

Recommended Posts

Boy this is tough to even write. My systems are up for sale. Never thought I'd say that. 

First up 120g system. What you see is what you get basically. I will be keeping the Calcium reactor and the Apex, everything else is included. 

List:
120g starphire glass tank with black silicone. Some scratches but good shape. 

Brown stand and canopy (the canopy's top is not attached but I do have it) Inside of stand could use a good cleaning. Some chips on outside stain for stand that need touch up. 

6 Bulb ATI fixture. I replaced the bulbs in September. Currently running around 14k. 

Reefstar DC skimmer, I think I have an extra impeller for it too. 

Jeabo return pump

Jeabo powerhead

Single doser

Two little fishies reactor

ATO dual float switch with tom's pump.

 

Not sure on LR, I would guess over 100 lbs, but not really sure. Some larger pieces. 

Corals

at least 9 RBTA's, there is some green on the base but I am hesitant to call them rainbows. 

3 different OME colonies, probably close to 200 eyes in total. 

Huge pagoda cup that is kinda pissed off

Blasto colony, baseball sized

Brain

Some zoos, a favia, really pissed off orange monti, gorg,

 

Fish

Sailfin tang, been with me 2-3 years never a spot of ich

Powder Blue Tang, been with me 4 years never a spot of ich

2 12 year old CB clowns

2 Chromis

1 Yellow watchmen goby

If you have been to my house and seen my tank before it is not in the same condition as when it was a pristine SPS system. I have had a family member who was battling cancer and recently lost that fight. I was out of state for much of the last few months. My tank looks a bit like I was out of state the last few months, but the pictures are from today. 

$750 takes it. OBO

I will part out individual items but prefer to sell as a whole. 
 

 

985A0865.jpg

985A0906-Edit.jpg

985A0912.jpg

985A0863.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw this setup last night and the corals, fish, nems are all beautiful! Someone is getting a steal! Sad to see ya go but food luck with your new adventures!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow - sorry to see you go but good luck with everything.  Some dimensions on that tank might be helpful.  That Oregon mummy eye is amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Wow - sorry to see you go but good luck with everything.  Some dimensions on that tank might be helpful.  That Oregon mummy eye is amazing!

Thanks man! It is very weird to be leaving. I've been in this club for 12 years now. Gonna miss you folks. 

It's a standard 120g. 4x2x2

I have been growing that OME out for about 10-11 years now. I considered trying to ship it, but I just don't want to chance it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

Just saw this setup last night and the corals, fish, nems are all beautiful! Someone is getting a steal! Sad to see ya go but food luck with your new adventures!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Homie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pledosophy said:

Thanks man! It is very weird to be leaving. I've been in this club for 12 years now. Gonna miss you folks. 

It's a standard 120g. 4x2x2

I have been growing that OME out for about 10-11 years now. I considered trying to ship it, but I just don't want to chance it. 

 

Yeah - I remember you from my first go with the club.  Always sad to see one of our long-time members have to pack it in.  Having said that, we have probably all been through it at least once before so I'm sure you will come back strong once things settle down for you.  I would be hard pressed to give up that chalice for sure... feel your pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because you are in Cali doesn't mean you can't frequent the PNWMAS here and there. If you need a frag or two once you have a reef tank going again just give the word and I can work out some shipping logistics.On another note though, I am kinda glad you sold it before I could even see/think about nabbing it...I do not need more tanks or more corals by any means, but sometimes I make exceptions like this.

OH, and good luck with your endeavors my friend, take care of yourself and your family yeah.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My man, sorry to see you go! It was always fun! I wish you the best homeboy! You should hopefully get a frag of those old school colonies WHEN you set another tank up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry about the death of your family member.  if the sale falls thru with the other people i'll take it.  corals and fish would be a good start for the new setup i'm working on.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess im not worthy lol

Off to rons storage unit then lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 1:53 PM, Tyler E said:

Guess im not worthy lol

Off to rons storage unit then lol

Bro, read up a few clicks. I already posted it was sold when you asked for location. I sold it about 15 minutes after posting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2019 at 4:14 PM, badxgillen said:

Just because you are in Cali doesn't mean you can't frequent the PNWMAS here and there. If you need a frag or two once you have a reef tank going again just give the word and I can work out some shipping logistics.On another note though, I am kinda glad you sold it before I could even see/think about nabbing it...I do not need more tanks or more corals by any means, but sometimes I make exceptions like this.

OH, and good luck with your endeavors my friend, take care of yourself and your family yeah.

I'll pop in to bug you as often as I can. 

Cheers friend.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2019 at 4:24 PM, Higher Thinking said:

My man, sorry to see you go! It was always fun! I wish you the best homeboy! You should hopefully get a frag of those old school colonies WHEN you set another tank up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 

Thanks Homie, 

I've had some of those colonies for 12 years now. Might be kinda fun to do something different too. I mean growing something from a polyp to 24" across is pretty cool, but variety is the spice of life. 

Looking at the RedSea 750xxl. That's why I kept the Apex and Reactor ;) I'll probably be setup down there by the middle of April. Depends on some travel plans. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Closing the thread so you don’t keep getting offers. Condolences on your loss, and good luck with the move. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...