Emerald525

Where:

Golden Basket Reef

9742 Sw Tigard Street
TigardOR 97223

https://m.facebook.com/goldenbasket/

When: Saturday May 12

2 to 6 pm

Rudy at Golden Basket mostly does online sales and those of you who have never been here will be in for a treat. Acres and acres of high end corals !

A3F057AF-DC4A-44D0-8325-85B213365685.jpegD0254EE6-974A-47BA-99DF-36D31A1A424A.jpeg

We are planning a party!!

You are all in for a treat. If you went to the frag show last fall and loved the street tacos , you’re in luck because our street taco team of Chefs Sirena and Scott will be cooking up a batch of beef and pork tacos with all the fixings!

BC878379-B80A-4653-8038-949A222C7E3E.jpeg215893A6-EE4B-490B-B2B2-D52452BE232F.jpeg

We will also have a frozen margarita/daquiri machine and this is going go be one awesome reef rave!!

D85C9DFD-21EE-439B-AEFD-BD862E1D3D76.jpeg

There will be group buys galore!

Reeftastic raffles!! With high dollar prizes!

and a fun reef contest where you could win a frag!!

We will also have an amazing sps master  do a Q&A for all you sps lovers!!

Friends , family , Pnwmas members and non members are all welcome !!

Raffle tickets will be sold at the meeting. 

You must be present to win.

Tickets :

1 ticket for 5 dollars 

or 

5 tickets for 20 dollars

Supporting members get one free ticket every meeting and family memberships get 2!! After 5 meetings your membership is paid for and it all goes back to more prizes and fun!!

http://www.pnwmas.org/store/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Woo whoo!  Nothing says reef party like street tacos and margaritas!  This should be another awesome meeting... not sure I've recovered from the last one though.  Feels like I still have rock flower anemone foot under my fingernails.

Ha ha you and Holly are now expert flower foot scrapers!

Get ready for some more group buy bagging ! 

There will be a bunch!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sroberts said:

I was at Rudy's place this morning and it is great.  He was extremely helpful and there was so much to look at.  I brought home

several pieces that are looking good in the tank.  Thanks Rudy.  The meeting next month will be great there!

He is a wealth of knowledge for sure and there are so many tanks filled with coral!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Margaritas and street tacos...mmm mmm! It's the only way to rock a 'Reef Rave'! Everyone knows that, lol. Now, do we have a hook up on jams (music)?

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's emoji481.png

Yes we have that covered too!

• Like 2

Yes, Rudy and the Golden Basket are a great resource for any reefer,I know I am saving a few dollars to spend while I am up there thats for sure. And just in case some one wants to get their coral trades on feel free to do so here, I know this community has plenty to go around, lots of overgrown corals in this club.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/topic/43072-may-meeting-frag-swap/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a question regarding the rough timeline of the meeting, when will the gold torch group buy / raffle happen? Will they happen earlier or later in the meeting? I am trying to weigh the opportunity cost of showing up on time, versus a little later and more time up on Timberline. 

49 minutes ago, Brian Tesch said:

I've got a question regarding the rough timeline of the meeting, when will the gold torch group buy / raffle happen? Will they happen earlier or later in the meeting? I am trying to weigh the opportunity cost of showing up on time, versus a little later and more time up on Timberline. 

Typically I give people about an hour window so Group Buy at 3 and raffle at 430 pm. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChrisQ said:

A club meeting with Rudy? Yep bet your butt i'll be there! :highfive:

Tee hee not to mention i want my Torch :tongue:

OMG! Tacos too? You're killing me!

Glad you’re gonna make it ! It will be a really fun time !

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Justice said:

Hi,

Just moved back to the area. Sorry if Im posting in the wrong area.

I don't have a PayPal account. Going to try to make this meeting. Can I pay for membership in person?

Thanks

Welcome!  Should be a great meeting and an excellent chance to meet some fellow reef geeks and see some amazing coral. Paying for a membership in person shouldn’t be a problem and will get you a free raffle ticket as well!  Hope to see you there.